Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

You asked for it - Ladies and Gentlemen - Trent Green!

I expect it won't take too long for people to see that Bulger wasn't the problem - and Trent Green isn't the answer.

It was only a week ago that Torry Holt said - the Offensive Line needs to step up and take responsibility and step up their game.

Torry Holt was in that game-room, he saw the Offensive tape, he knows what the issue is and where the breakdowns are.

Why do I suspect that Linehan and Bulger had words and this is the fallout?

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: You asked for it - Ladies and Gentlemen - Trent Green!

If i was Bulger i would say f u to linny.

Marc Bulger Fan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

If they did I hope Marc told him where to go and hopefully the last thing Marc said was FU and walked out. If something happens to Green on sunday and Linehan looks to Bulger to go in the game I hope Marc tells him FU and walks off.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Bulger Fan View Post
    If they did I hope Marc told him where to go and hopefully the last thing Marc said was FU and walked out. If something happens to Green on sunday and Linehan looks to Bulger to go in the game I hope Marc tells him FU and walks off.

I meant it more as how you said it. i hope he says fu and stays till they call for him to come in. i dont want him to walk out. i like bulger and i want him around, but they are screwing him over. so i hope he says fu to linny and stays, and when they need him, i hope he says fu and still stays though. even though i wouldnt argue with him leaving. cause he'd have a much much much better chance of doing good on another team then this one right now, especially with this horrendous coaching staff and FO. rep for you.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

I would laugh, and laugh and laugh if they tried to send Bulger onto the field sunday and he just refused to go.

THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

This guy has been hit 10 times already. QB change. What a moron. He certainly deserves the award for biggest dissapointment in franchise history. That's where he will be when it's all said and done.
    Bulger has been tough and he is a pro bowler. Green is just hanging on to a dream and Al Saunders. I swear we are watching the KC Chiefs.
    I am now officially sick to my stomach. Chip get rid of this coaching staff and blow it up asap.
    THE FIELD GOAL

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

We are about to see how Green that grass is folks.

There's a stat out there about Bulger being sacked 93 times in the X amount of games, or something unbelievable. It's an incredible stat.

I don't understand why anyone would think Green would excel - Green's no starting QB in my mind.

detrigg is offline Registered User

Green does not have to excel to keep up the standard that has been set. Evidently all he has to do is get up (not exactly his strong suit).

There's a stat out there about Bulger being sacked 93 times in the X amount of games, or something unbelievable. It's an incredible stat.
    There is a very similar stat regarding a qb named David Carr...once considered to be the golden boy of a particular Texas team. He lost some confidence, developed some bad habits and went from a franchise main man, to a man lucky to be on a roster.