Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

  1. #1
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,026
    Rep Power
    75

    Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Lets put our cards on the table. I already know where a lot of you guys stand today. But lets put it on paper. Either you think that guy has it or not. So man up put your name down as a support or not.


    Rambos is a supporter!


  2. #2
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,546
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    I am a Rams fan.

    Ergo, I am a Sam Bradford supporter.

  3. #3
    emuen's Avatar
    emuen is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    I think that if this thread is going to be kept clean of a discussion of terms, you could maybe make a definition of what a Bradford supporter is.

    Because as AvengerRam says. Every Rams fan supports him and hope that he does well. I certainly do.

  4. #4
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Lets put our cards on the table. I already know where a lot of you guys stand today. But lets put it on paper. Either you think that guy has it or not. So man up put your name down as a support or not.


    Rambos is a supporter!
    Supporter? Yes. (Who DOESN'T want to see Bradford do well...)

    Bradford All-Knowing Vigilante Crew of Mighty Destruction? I'll pass.

  5. #5
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,026
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Supporter? Yes. (Who DOESN'T want to see Bradford do well...)

    Bradford All-Knowing Vigilante Crew of Mighty Destruction? I'll pass.
    I will take that as a no...
    AvengerRam likes this.

  6. #6
    mh-i's Avatar
    mh-i is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    CA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Supporter? Yes, I want the Rams to win. Apologist? No, I have no problem being an arm chair QB.
    PARamfan and RockinRam like this.

  7. #7
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,026
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    Supporter? Yes, I want the Rams to win. Apologist? No, I have no problem being an arm chair QB.
    I will put that down as a No....
    AvengerRam likes this.

  8. #8
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I will take that as a no...
    Hmm. Well that was a really "man" thing to say.


    Whatever. Go ahead and think that I'm rooting for Bradford to SUX every weekend. Doesn't really bother me as I'll be watching the game anyways with my #8 jersey on.
    PARamfan likes this.

  9. #9
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,546
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Hmm. Well that was a really "man" thing to say.


    Whatever. Go ahead and think that I'm rooting for Bradford to SUX every weekend. Doesn't really bother me as I'll be watching the game anyways with my #8 jersey on.

    Rambos likes this.

  10. #10
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,026
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    It's OK to come out and say I don't like Bradford. Just say it man up.

    I love the Lakers and hate Kobe just don't like him...it's OK. Just be honest and say it. It comes through in the post week in and week out anyways.

  11. #11
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post

    To be honest, I'm not a fan of the MLB.

    All I have to say is...



  12. #12
    emuen's Avatar
    emuen is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    So that makes it:

    Bradford Supporters: Rambos, AvengerRam and emuen

    No: RockinRam, mh-i

    Now what can we conclude from this small sample?

  13. #13
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post

    I love the Lakers
    I stopped reading after that.
    Rambos and PARamfan like this.

  14. #14
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,546
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by emuen View Post
    So that makes it:

    Bradford Supporters: Rambos, AvengerRam and emuen

    No: RockinRam, mh-i

    Now what can we conclude from this small sample?
    That this thread has only been up for an hour?

  15. #15
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,026
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by emuen View Post
    I think that if this thread is going to be kept clean of a discussion of terms, you could maybe make a definition of what a Bradford supporter is.

    Because as AvengerRam says. Every Rams fan supports him and hope that he does well. I certainly do.
    I will take that as a no...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The New-Look Sam Bradford
    By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -01-29-2011, 01:55 AM
  2. Sam Bradford is the MAN!
    By laram0 in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: -10-18-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. Final (?) Word on Bradford from a Suh Supporter
    By Nick in forum Articles by Nick
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: -04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
  4. Sam Bradford
    By jjigga3000 in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: -04-10-2010, 11:42 AM
  5. Bradford vs. Suh
    By HUbison in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: -03-04-2010, 04:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •