Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: Are you a Bradford supporter or not?

Quote Originally Posted by emuen View Post
    So that makes it:

Bradford Supporters: Rambos, AvengerRam and emuen

No: RockinRam, mh-i

Now what can we conclude from this small sample?
    Wow even you consider me a Bradford hater.

I can't live anymore.

emuen is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I think that if this thread is going to be kept clean of a discussion of terms, you could maybe make a definition of what a Bradford supporter is.

Because as AvengerRam says. Every Rams fan supports him and hope that he does well. I certainly do.
    I will take that as a no...
    Why is that a no? Define support then.

I like the guys work ethics and he says all the right things off the field. I hope he gets better and improves (together with the offense). I don't claim that he should be benched for his play, and I don't ask for a change at the position in the off-season. Also I enjoy when the Rams win, and I enjoy when he makes a good play.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Why is that a no? Define support then.

I like the guys work ethics and he says all the right things off the field. I hope he gets better and improves (together with the offense). I don't claim that he should be benched for his play, and I don't ask for a change at the position in the off-season. Also I enjoy when the Rams win, and I enjoy when he makes a good play.
    That's a yes....

BarronWade is offline Registered User

100% support the guy has shown improvement every single year he has shown he has great accuracy and the consistency will come the talent around will come

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    100% support the guy has shown improvement every single year he has shown he has great accuracy and the consistency will come the talent around will come
    That's a yes....

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

A solid yes! While he may not make the Pro Bowl right away, he has really impressed me with his decision making - this includes his play before Fisher became HC. Yes he seems to hold on to the ball for a long time on occasion, but he rarely throws interceptions. When he does, it is often because the receiver is not where he is supposed to be - particularly in last second blitzing situations. Sam does not make a lot of dumb mistakes - he's really smart, and it shows.

Sam is a competitor in the truest sense. He's been on the short end of the stick (Rams lack of talent since he's been here), and has wasted no time complaining, rather he's competed. He's never "mailed it in" that I could see, even when we were getting killed. The man has fire in his eyes, one can see it on tv, and I've seen it up close and personal from 2 feet away after losing a game. The man is intense!!

Add to all the aforementioned, his proven arm strength, overall accuracy, and surprising athletic ability, and IMO there is just about everything you look for in a franchise Qb. Looking at it another way, Jeff Fisher pretty much had the pick of the litter, and whom did he select? I rest my case ..

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    A solid yes! While he may not make the Pro Bowl right away, he has really impressed me with his decision making - this includes his play before Fisher became HC. Yes he seems to hold on to the ball for a long time on occasion, but he rarely throws interceptions. When he does, it is often because the receiver is not where he is supposed to be - particularly in last second blitzing situations. Sam does not make a lot of dumb mistakes - he's really smart, and it shows.

Sam is a competitor in the truest sense. He's been on the short end of the stick (Rams lack of talent since he's been here), and has wasted no time complaining, rather he's competed. He's never "mailed it in" that I could see, even when we were getting killed. The man has fire in his eyes, one can see it on tv, and I've seen it up close and personal from 2 feet away after losing a game. The man is intense!!

Add to all the aforementioned, his proven arm strength, overall accuracy, and surprising athletic ability, and IMO there is just about everything you look for in a franchise Qb. Looking at it another way, Jeff Fisher pretty much had the pick of the litter, and whom did he select? I rest my case ..
    That's a no...

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post

That's a yes....

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

I'm a fan of Bradford. He's still young and has had to deal with a lot of changes already in his young NFL life. Stability and consistency from his colleagues are the key, and with that will come greater confidence on the field.

I am not, however, a fan of thinly veiled passive/aggressive cronyism at Clan Ram.

GO Bradford!
    GO Rams!

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    I'm a fan of Bradford. He's still young and has had to deal with a lot of changes already in his young NFL life. Stability and consistency from his colleagues are the key, and with that will come greater confidence on the field.

I am not, however, a fan of thinly veiled passive/aggressive cronyism at Clan Ram.

GO Bradford!
    GO Rams!
    That's a yes....

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    Just a fan of whiney tangents.

macrammer is offline Registered User

It's OK to come out and say I don't like Bradford. Just say it man up.

I love the Lakers and hate Kobe just don't like him...it's OK. Just be honest and say it. It comes through in the post week in and week out anyways.
    I think almost any Ram fan is a supporter. Seriously. Does that mean every Ram fan will fell the same way about his performance week in and week out? No. I have nothing against Sam and i have and will root for him every game he plays for the Rams. But, he is not without areas of improvement required IMO.

So, if your question is "Are you 100% supportive Of Sam and all that he does" my answer is NO. But, I am 100% supportive of Sam as the QB of the Rams.
    Goldenfleece, mh-i and RockinRam like this.

mh-i is offline Registered User

I will put that down as a No....
    Believe what you want to believe.
    macrammer and RockinRam like this.

citr92 is offline Registered User

supporter of course

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    supporter of course
    That's a yes....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast