bruce4life is online now Registered User

Are you kidding me!!!!!

Thats pass was competelt uncatchable!!!!! Rams cannot buy a break on the road...
    Last edited by Nick; -11-14-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Watch the language please.

supachump is offline Registered User

Re: Are you fing kidding me!!!!!

while I agree with that being a bad call. The Rams caught all sorts of breaks today. The Rams should of been blown out. Plain and simple. sad sad sad.
    Last edited by supachump; -11-14-2010 at 09:00 PM.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

The question I have is why is Atogwe hitting the receiver on that play.This has been a glaring problem with our secondary for years because we don't turn around and LOOK FOR THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rNemesis is offline Registered User

I cannot believe this either makes me sick that we cannot beat this lousy team
    Last edited by Nick; -11-14-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Watch the language please

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

i'm not happy about this loss one bit
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

JFMose is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PARamfan View Post
    The question I have is why is Atogwe hitting the receiver on that play.This has been a glaring problem with our secondary for years because we don't turn around and LOOK FOR THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He ran into the guy because the receiver went back and ran him over. The route was going to the sidelines, but Troy threw it toward the middle because of pressure...that is not a pass interference...that's a bad pass

Rich86 is offline Registered User

Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!

tired of losing these close ass games to bum ass teams. we gave up over 350 yards to troy smith. is this real life???
    Last edited by Nick; -11-14-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Watch the language please

RamFan_Til_I_Die is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by supachump View Post
    while I agree with that being a bad call. The Rams caught all sorts of breaks today. The Rams should of been blown out. Plain and simple. sad sad sad.
    Oh c'mon I know you're upset, but be at least a little realistic.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

It was a very bad call, but Hochuli was literally calling everything today. It's one of the reasons why we lost, but not the only one.

Gosh, college DPI rules sure look attractive right now.

d4w34p0n13 is offline Registered User

ARE YOU KIDDING???? Rams should have one that they would have won that. You look back this was just like the bucs EXCEPT!! Sam had nothing to be blamed for he played great it was a combo of bad playcalling and brandon gibson confused and unable to get the First down on multiple occations i mean...TAKE A SHOT TO THE DAMN ENDZONE!!! COME ON! They threw a screen to jackson on 3rd and 8. Lucky breaks buddy when your a rams fan there are no lucky breaks ! The refs are terrible worse then the NBA! THE RAMS CAN NEVER CATCH A DAMN BREAK!!!!!
    Last edited by Nick; -11-14-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Language

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by d4w34p0n13 View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING???? Rams should have one that they would have won that. You look back this was just like the bucs EXCEPT!! Sam had nothing to be blamed for he played great it was a combo of bad playcalling and brandon gibson confused and unable to get the First down on multiple occations i mean...TAKE A SHOT TO THE DAMN ENDZONE!!! COME ON! They threw a screen to jackson on 3rd and 8. Lucky breaks buddy when your a rams fan there are no lucky breaks ! The refs are terrible worse then the NBA! THE RAMS CAN NEVER CATCH A DAMN BREAK!!!!!
    The refs took 3 touchdowns and an interception deep in our own territory off the board today. We caught some breaks today.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    The refs took 3 touchdowns and an interception deep in our own territory off the board today. We caught some breaks today.
    I agree, we did catch some breaks today,just because we didn't get one of those calls at the end is no reason to lose your mind.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I dont call those breaks i call that Chris Long beating the pants off the guy in front of him causing them to hold. That isnt catching a break thats a hell of a player forcing the action. The only really bad call i seen was the pass that landed in the middle of the field ten yards behind a wr running to the sideline. How in the hell that can be called p.i is beyond me.

One thing that is a thorn in our defenses side however is our corners always being in good position but apparantly dont have good ball skills or awareness because they continually give up catches that should easily be break ups.

I also saw on a couple of occasions Bradford getting hit in the head and no flag thrown. Its amazing how Brady,Manning and the upper echelon qb's always get those calls. I should stop because our continual demise in the second half of games is turning me into a whiner.
    Just Fix It

gap
    gap is online now Registered User

It was a very bad call, but Hochuli was literally calling everything today. It's one of the reasons why we lost, but not the only one.

Gosh, college DPI rules sure look attractive right now.

I have to disagree with this, in a BIG way.

I was only able to see the lowlights on NFLNetwork, but that last TD by the 9ers should have been called back. The offensive holding by the left tackle and guard was so bad that Stevie Wonder was screaming holding from the bleachers, and he's probably a 9ers fan. Without that holding, there is a probably a sack. With a holding penalty, I doubt the 9ers get a TD on the next play.

Why do the RAMS always lose to the 9ers on a scoring drive that should have been called back for a major penalty?

gap