Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: You know what's really gotta suck?

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

You know what's really gotta suck?

Let me tell you what.

It's really gotta suck to be one of those Rams fans that quit on their team and has since been on a vile witch hunt.

We all know who they are, but do we all know why it's really gotta suck for them today?

Let me tell you why.

For those True Rams Fans that hung in there during the losing streak - Today, like everyday, but especially today - You are all WINNERS - As for those other guys, well, just like every other day - They are all still LOSERS.

Now that's really gotta suck!

Rambos, Nick, r8rh8rmike and 4 others like this.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Re: You know what's really gotta suck?

LOVES BEING A WINNER!!! lol
    GO RAMS!!!!

live4ramin is offline Registered User

To risk inviting your ire, if you continue to divide yourself from the group you will remain the only fan left. But you know that.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

BEER is offline Registered User

Its one game. The players became the head coach that spags should be. Hope they continue to be the head coach and keep winning. That means Spags stills needs to be fired. Great D coach, bad head coach.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

You should see the St. Louis Post-Dispatch forums prior to the win.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    To risk inviting your ire, if you continue to divide yourself from the group you will remain the only fan left. But you know that.
    I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. There are still plenty of True Rams fans here. I'm in that group. I truly wish that we were the only group in this forum, but sadly, we are not.

The group I've never been with is those that post about how they are finished with the team and then continue to post with an agenda to bring everyone else over to their school of thought. IMO, those types are losers and they can kiss my arse.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

define quit? I am one of those fans that struggled with how to continue to support a team that had no heart, pride, and played with little to no effort on Sundays. I never stop being Ram fan I only question if my time and money was worth the effort the Rams showed. In fact this Sunday I was very close to not going to watch the rams and it would have broken a 15 year streak. After, last sunday against the Cowboys and the lack of effort I just did not see the point. The effort and lack of pride and heart is what I question during the 0-6 start. If they had played today and lost with the effort they put in I would have never question the fact that this team had some fight in them.

They showed it today and lets hope they can keep it coming all season long.

Go Rams

Tom_SF is offline Registered User

Well, I'd like to see "The Win" more often, like every week. Do any of you closer observers see anything in this team that tells you that they have what it takes to take that trophy home?

loln00b is offline Registered User

'We' had nothing to do with this win..

Karma kicked the Saints butt for running up the score on the Colts last week. Not surprised with the outcome.
    RamDez, jkramsfan and live4ramin like this.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post

For those True Rams Fans that hung in there during the losing streak

Define true fan.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

You know what's really gotta suck?-rodney-king.jpg

can't we all just get along
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    Its one game. The players became the head coach that spags should be. Hope they continue to be the head coach and keep winning. That means Spags stills needs to be fired. Great D coach, bad head coach.
    Or the players finally stepped up, played hard, played smart and did what the coach has been preaching.

So in your opinion a coach gets all of the blame if the players perform poorly but none of the credit if they perform well?
    Rambos likes this.

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    Or the players finally stepped up, played hard, played smart and did what the coach has been preaching.

So in your opinion a coach gets all of the blame if the players perform poorly but none of the credit if they perform well?
    That would be yes.
    live4ramin likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. There are still plenty of True Rams fans here. I'm in that group. I truly wish that we were the only group in this forum, but sadly, we are not.

The group I've never been with is those that post about how they are finished with the team and then continue to post with an agenda to bring everyone else over to their school of thought. IMO, those types are losers and they can kiss my arse.

I think the loser is anyone who can't be satisfied with a Rams win, he has to start a thread stirring up sh** just to cause problems. And suggesting "you wish the only ones on the forum were true fans" is beyond arrogant. NO ONE has to justify ANYTHING to you- especially those who have followed this team since the 70's (or earlier) and have spent countless hours, time, energy and dollars in support of this team. And NO ONE has tried to change anyone else's viewing or attendance habits contrary to your earlier statement.

If the Rams hadn't waited till week 7 to show the type of fire, effort and good fundamental play we all expect out of this group in year three of Spags' tenure, there'd be fewer people disenchanted with the team and more people in the Dome and in front of their TV sets for a full game.

renrawtruk is offline Registered User

I've often commented that each fan has a unique relationship with their team, and each shows their passion for the game and their team in a different way. And their are groups within this that have similarities.

Some like to bash the team for disappointing them...They put a lot of heart and energy into their favorite team and feel the need to vent. Some choose to be positive and look for signs of hope. Others look at it logically and try to be productive and point out the teams weaknesses that need to be addresses. And yet others just point out the teams flaws and bad personnel decisions, or coaching, etc...

As a Ram fan since I was a kid, my dad taking me to the Collosium(?), then to Anaheim for many years, I have been through a lot of ups and downs with this team, including them leaving my town. I generally only ask that my team stay somewhat in the hunt for a playoff spot at least until about week 8 or 9 so that I can enjoy some football and watching sportscenter for half the season. Often times, this team has not even done that and 5 weeks in we're talking about next year. UNACCEPTABLE.

sometimes it's more productive just to vent how much this team has let you down.

Real happy for the win, and hopefully we begin to look better the rest of the way out, but the reality is we are 1-6 and may have to fire our coach and start all over again next season.....AGAIN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast