Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mulletmullitia is offline Registered User

are you nervous?

for the kind of pain this sunday will bring? for jared allen having another multiple sack lunch? dig that hole of defeat one shovelful deeper?

because the vikings are coming. they're tired from a hard fought, emotional victory over the pack. and the schedule gods gave them the closest thing to a bye you get in the nfl, other than a bye. they'll get plenty of rest while jogging through the rams, and theyll pad their record in the meantime. i wasn't sure whether i should bother coming over here, because you're probly all suffering enough as is. but i recalled that the vikings of old never spared a town just becasue it was pathetic, and i decided not to either.

so whatcha got? any of you delusional enough to think you have a chance this sunday? lets hear it out

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: are you nervous?

you didn't have to come in acting like a jackass when making this post.

but i guess that's what an undefeated team will do to you, gives you a super ego. oh well.

we know the rams suck. didn't have to rub it in our faces.

our defense will give you a run for your money at first. but your defense will eat up our offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Wow, you're a class act.

You should have followed your instincts. Don't come here and rub salt into the wounds of our fanbase. It's impolite, uncivil and quite frankly, it's offensive. You can safely assume that these boards are here for civil discussion between Rams fans who conduct themselves appropriately and fans of opposing teams who conduct themselves appropriately. There are no double standards here.

If your aim was to perform the next closest thing to gratifying yourself in public, you can rest easy. You have succeeded.

Koofray is offline Registered User

Its traditional to invade the opposing teams forums to trash talk mane ...'cept this ones so nice and modern I forgot what to say. Nice job with it btw, much nicer than San Franciscos forum. At least you guys got that going for you as your team becomes the next Lions...

jackson is a great back, and i'm hoping the front 7 bring their lunchpail to quiet any remaining skeptics about our run defense. other than that, its all good. i'd really like you guys to beat some of our division opponents though, if you can. and win soon after this week, because i don't want to hear espn talking all season long about whether you'll have an 0fer season

i'll also give you props for this forum. ours isnt so pretty. i'd be lying if i said i wasnt jealous of how many ppl use it too. but after careful consideration, ill take the good team and bad forum.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Reading the visitor posts here reminds me of an old joke:

A Rams fan in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a joke about Viking fans?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke you should know something. I'm 6' tall and 220 pounds and I'm a Viking fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, 240 pounds and he's a Viking fan, and the guy sitting next to him is 6'5", 280 pounds and he's a Viking fan too. Now, do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The Rams fan says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

Every NFL fan knows The Vikes should beat The Rams. Every NFL fan also knows that the Vikes will choke at the end of the season, either missing the playoffs or bowing out early.

The Rams are young, injured, and struggling but this has classic trap game written all over it. Playing down to their opponents is a trademark of Childress' team in general,imo, and this year has been no exception.

Another solid performance by the Rams D & this one may be closer than expected. Anything close to consistent football from the offense & it could be a nailbiter.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Before you post in the forum, check your fingers . . . do you see any ring?

I didn't think so.... earn it first and then talk.

Vikings= the 09 Titans
    Last edited by evil disco man; -10-07-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: masked swearing

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

funny how fans of teams who have never won a SB,talk the most trash..

10 years ago does seem a long time ago now...but never is longer.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

what an a-hole. Like I said though, I'm realistic and there is absolutly no way we are going to win this D. The combination of an awesome RB in Peterson and an insane D-line is going to drive us crazy. Embrace yourselves Ram Nation

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
    what an a-hole. Like I said though, I'm realistic and there is absolutly no way we are going to win this D. The combination of an awesome RB in Peterson and an insane D-line is going to drive us crazy. Embrace yourselves Ram Nation
    dont matter none in the grand scheme of things...Vikings will as always implode when it matters most..thats why they come onto the boards of teams who are currently struggling but have more championships in their history...to them with little minds..playing us is like a Superbowl for them and for once it looks like they may have a chance of winning it...unlike the real superbowl or world championship that they will never win..because they bottle it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    dont matter none in the grand scheme of things...Vikings will as always implode when it matters most..thats why they come onto the boards of teams who are currently struggling but have more championships in their history...to them with little minds..playing us is like a Superbowl for them and for once it looks like they may have a chance of winning it...unlike the real superbowl or world championship that they will never win..because they bottle it every time.
    Good point bro. If they make the playoffs and get elimanted early, or miss it because Favre collapses once again, then I guess we coem out victorious right? I mean it's all about those superbowl rings at the end of the day.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Are you nervous your season will end like the Titans did last year?

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox1999 View Post
    Are you nervous your season will end like the Titans did last year?
    I think the Vikings will win the division only to fall in the first game of the playoffs like they did last year. Who knows, maybe Favre will tank another 8-3 record team like he did last year with the Jets

fearsome foursome is offline Registered User

I love the Rams but to be honest, I've always hated it when niner fans bring up rings, the past is the past. I'm looking to the future.New coaches,new owners, new players, new dynasty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast