Tony Soprano Guest

You won't believe this (***READ THIS ***)

This would explain a lot of things.. It certainly doesn't make sense that Martz would suffer with OL difficulties year and year AND never address them seriously.

The problems the Rams have - none are new - which makes it curious..

Read This: link removed due to pop ups

Report: Rams front office executive leaves bizarre message on columnist’s voice mail

Bernie Miklasz, sports columnist of the St. Louis Post Dispatch writes that he received a violent voice mail from a Rams Executive in response to a recent column he wrote. In the column Miklasz wrote about back-stabbing Rams coach Mike Martz is receiving from front-office executives at Rams Park.
    Advertisment

The voice mail was left by Samir Suleiman, the Rams’ director of football administration. After identifying himself on the voice mail, Suleiman said, “Do me a favor. Tell your source – because I don’t believe they were your words – but tell you source I’m not a back-stabber, I’m a (expletive) throat slasher and he’ll know the difference before it’s all said and done.”

Miklasz was unable to reach Suleiman for further comment but Rams special assistant John Hadley said that he talked to Suleiman about the voice mail and that he confirmed that he left it but declined further comment.

Last edited by Tony Soprano; -09-12-2005 at 12:36 AM.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: You won't believe this (***READ THIS ***)

Wow. That is eery

Tony Soprano Guest

Samir the Slasher, that's all we need in the Front Office. Wonder what his football experiece is.. Grading Offensive Lineman apparently.

This would explain a whole lot... and I'm serious!

this was reported By Bernie on the site yesterday

Bernie's Ram Bits

Tony Soprano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    this was reported By Bernie on the site yesterday

Bernie's Ram Bits
    I'm sorry I didn't know. This is alarming to me. How does someone like this exist in any reputable organization.

Something doesn't seem right with the Rams and it hasn't.

Samir is frightening. If his judgement is to leave a violent, threatening message than can be traced to him.. I wonder how his judgement is on football issues.

/

Well with some luck, he wont be here long ....................... if its true