• 1 Post By Trevor
  • 1 Post By DemonRam
  • 2 Post By MauiRam
  • 1 Post By THOLTFAN81
  • 1 Post By UtterBlitz

Thread: Your New "Rams Team" is learning "How To Win"

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Your New "Rams Team" is learning "How To Win"

First off, I really have to hand it to coach Fisher and his staff. I have a new appreciation for the importance of coaching in the NFL.

Fisher & Co have done a fabulous job, especially when considering, this is the youngest team in the NFL. They have completely changed the culture of the recent past by establishing confidence and chemistry. And all of this is due to Stan. After decades, we finally have an owner that is dedicated to putting a quality team on the field. A team that can contend for championships.

And what we have here is a "Team"

Rams Fans, we have not seen this in years. A team that battles together, learns together, and wins together. One of the most exciting things about this new team is that it is just beginning. With this being the youngest team in the NFL and loaded with future top picks the years ahead look to be very bright.

For those Rams Fans that have endured the pain of the recent past this new era has to excite you. If it does not, then nothing will. There are no negatives here and there are no negatives coming out of the last two wins. Sure there are things that need to be improved, but Rams Fans, those are not negatives about the team they are positives. The reason being is that this team is learning. Day by day they get better while constantly competing as a Team. What's more, they have begun to learn how to win.

One of the things that Fisher stressed early on was learning "how to win". In order to make it happen, the individuals first have to come together as a team. Once that occurs (and it has occured) they can begin the process of learning "how to win".

Well, Rams Fans, right now, right in front of your watchful eyes, your new "Rams Team" is learning "How To Win".

thoey, Rambos, Nick and 12 others like this.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Your New "Rams Team" is learning "How To Win"

Yep, what is happening is a beautiful thing. Fisher and Co. have done a masterful job of preparing and motivating this young team to not only feel they can win, but instilling the attitude and drive to make it a reality. The transformation from last year is nothing short of amazing. Players are confident, loose, and dedicated to the team effort. The future looks bright.

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

It all starts with Mr. Jeff Fisher!

macrammer is offline Registered User

Did you guys watch JLau and long after game getting interviewed by the NFL Network crew? It was absolutely priceless to see these guys in the NATIONAL limelight for the first time in their respective career. It was ALMOST better then the game

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Did you guys watch JLau and long after game getting interviewed by the NFL Network crew? It was absolutely priceless to see these guys in the NATIONAL limelight for the first time in their respective career. It was ALMOST better then the game
    I saw it and you are right it was outstanding!

I especially liked it when JLau said that the defense wanted to go back out there at the end. They wanted to go back out and put the game away. Now that is confidence!

Trevor is offline Registered User

Yeah that interview was pretty awesome, I got to see the side of Jlau and Clong that I never knew about. I found it funny that Long said he wanted to go back out there to get more sacks haha!
    Curly Horns likes this.

DemonRam is offline Registered User

I'm enjoying the chemistry the team seems to have this year. In the last few years they would have moments when they would look like a legit contender only to fall apart quite quickly. Love the way the team looks this year.
    Curly Horns likes this.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    First off, I really have to hand it to coach Fisher and his staff. I have a new appreciation for the importance of coaching in the NFL.

Fisher & Co have done a fabulous job, especially when considering, this is the youngest team in the NFL. They have completely changed the culture of the recent past by establishing confidence and chemistry. And all of this is due to Stan. After decades, we finally have an owner that is dedicated to putting a quality team on the field. A team that can contend for championships.

And what we have here is a "Team"

Rams Fans, we have not seen this in years. A team that battles together, learns together, and wins together. One of the most exciting things about this new team is that it is just beginning. With this being the youngest team in the NFL and loaded with future top picks the years ahead look to be very bright.

For those Rams Fans that have endured the pain of the recent past this new era has to excite you. If it does not, then nothing will. There are no negatives here and there are no negatives coming out of the last two wins. Sure there are things that need to be improved, but Rams Fans, those are not negatives about the team they are positives. The reason being is that this team is learning. Day by day they get better while constantly competing as a Team. What's more, they have begun to learn how to win.

One of the things that Fisher stressed early on was learning "how to win". In order to make it happen, the individuals first have to come together as a team. Once that occurs (and it has occured) they can begin the process of learning "how to win".

Well, Rams Fans, right now, right in front of your watchful eyes, your new "Rams Team" is learning "How To Win".
    The last two games I have been pinching myself .. It really is hard to believe after so much disappointment over the last few years. I along with most of us, was really stoked when we landed Fisher, but what I have witnessed to date blows me away. These guys really are gelling as a team and as you say: a team that's learning how to win right before our eyes ..

I couldn't make the bash, but the wife and I will be attending the game on Nov 18th when the Jets visit St. Louis - I can't wait!!!
    Curly Horns and laram0 like this.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

I was cracking up when they didn't understand that it was their cue to leave and Chris just goes "Oh we've never done this before." And everyone just started cracking up. I was laughing pretty hard.

PS - Nice post Ferter. I am sure glad we landed Lombardi 2.0 as I referred to Fisher while he was making us wait a whole week (the nerve). I regret that week but I think it was just my anxiety levels and I wanted a new coach and I wanted it now. Anyways, in my heart he is becoming Lombardi 2.0 considering what he's doing for us as fans. Thank You Jeff!
    Curly Horns likes this.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I hope this is somewhere on the Internet. The bar that we were at was full of noisy Trojan fans and we could not hear much. The two were pinging off each other all game. Seems like the best game I have seen Long play as a Ram. It is a beautiful thing to see a defense control an offense.
    Curly Horns likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gap
    gap is online now Registered User

UtterBlitz. Clean out your private messages. I have a message to send you.

gap

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    UtterBlitz. Clean out your private messages. I have a message to send you.

gap
    I am trying to donate money to the site. I have 150 messages to delete since I had a premier membership before. Probably easier and better to give some money to Dez. Now if only I can get the iPad to cooperate.

gap
    gap is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I am trying to donate money to the site. I have 150 messages to delete since I had a premier membership before. Probably easier and better to give some money to Dez. Now if only I can get the iPad to cooperate.
    Actually, you found what I had for you. I recorded part of the post game interview, and I was going to send you the link. My domain would be swamped if I posted it in the forums. The NFLN one is better because it is the whole 10 minutes. Although, my 2 minute segment is in 1080p.

gap