JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Article: The History of the ClanRam

Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Article: The History of the ClanRam

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Bakersfield, CA
    Very cool Dez. Where is this clanram shop at?

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User
    God, you deserve praise for your effort and determination in what I could imagine was an uphill struggle forming a fan club in the U.K and Europe in the Rams dark days. I imagine it was First Down that ticked you off ?
    Did you like me use the Armed Forces Radio every Sunday night, luckily for us, we was a West coast team back then and the reception of AFR improved after 9pm U.K time, it did in Manchester anyhow?
    I became a fan in 1985. Bored one Sunday tea time, I noticed there was American Football on 4. In my bedroom on a black and white portable, the game of the week was the L.A Rams v *****. I could have been a niners fan,uuurrrgh. Why I chose to root for the Rams that day, was because of Ron Brown. I remembered him from the Olympics the year before. He scored an electrifying TD on a hook and ladder play. We won over Montana's $9ers, I was hooked, crazy how little things can have such a wide reaching affect on your life. Unfortunately I cant afford to donate as I am out of work. But if you come up with anything Ill gladly help in anyway.

OldRFan Guest
    I remember well my friend , You have been great for all you do and have done , God Bless Dez )) OldRamsFan