Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49er Fan here

khdude is offline Registered User

49er Fan here

For what its worth my team went down the dreary 2-14 road not long ago, and look where we are now, we cherish 8 win seasons, in the end crappy seasons help fans savor victories, the Rams will soon be at their rightful place (fighting the ***** every year for the Div. title) I cant respect or stand the seachickens or cards much more.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Re: 49er Fan here

Nice post buddy.

Where were you when you were 2 and 14?

Basically friend, no one here really needs your little philosophical BS prediction.

Both teams were ruined by management - difference being , ours were simply incompetent, but honest. Yeah...you play by the rules and sometimes you eat it.

Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt concern, but no one here needs it.

Enjoy next year - you're not going to do near as well as you, (and all the other prognostigating talking-head homers are predicting), who incidentally, have been predicting the same for 3 years now.

Glory days...

Montana's gone, dude. You have a guy named Smith. Live with it.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Just reread your post - maybe I was a bit harsh.

On second thought...

You don't like the Cards and Hawks 'cuz you see them as threats.

Go home.

Mods - I know I was less than hospitable, seeing as it was our good friend's first post...

Shame on me.

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

VegasRam, come on bro, that's not very nice. I wonder if your post count has anything to do with your foul mood?
    Anyways, khdude welcome to the clan. Not to be a pessimist here, but I'm not so sure if your teams 8-8 record was legit. Your boys came out of the gate strong under a new head coach and faded fast.
    Alex Smith is definitely not going to be your future. Well, a bright one anyways.
    The Rams just might already be on par with your team...If not already better.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    Just reread your post - maybe I was a bit harsh.

On second thought...

You don't like the Cards and Hawks 'cuz you see them as threats.

Go home.

Mods - I know I was less than hospitable, seeing as it was our good friend's first post...

Shame on me.

I don't really see any reason to treat this guy as dirt.

I don't see him trash talking anywhere, and he's keeping it respectful...

Quote Originally Posted by khdude View Post
    For what its worth my team went down the dreary 2-14 road not long ago, and look where we are now, we cherish 8 win seasons, in the end crappy seasons help fans savor victories, the Rams will soon be at their rightful place (fighting the ***** every year for the Div. title) I cant respect or stand the seachickens or cards much more.
    Appreciate the thought of this post.

Good luck to San Fran.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Thought about bringing my hostilities but seeing that you're a friendly Whin- *cough* pardonnez-moi, Niners fan. I see no reason to bring them now would I?

Anyways, good luck with next year's season, NFC West is a pretty weak division in its current state but do us Cards, Sqwuaks, and Rams fan a favor and try not to make a losing lop-sided score if ever you were to clinch the playoffs next season, it'll only make us look even more bad.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Welcome to the ClanRam khdude.

We appreciate having fans of other teams stop by as long as they keep it civil.

Your first post was respectful and I can only apologize that you were not greeted in the same manor.

It will be interesting to say the least to see how both teams handle the qb position this year.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

So by your logic we're better than an 8-8 team even though we won only 1 game last season? Have i missed something?! The ***** are a much better team than us at the moment, i dont see how you can argue that. Throw in the fact we have a rookie QB who may / may not be any better than Smith. What have you been smoking??

Quote Originally Posted by mikhal5569 View Post
    VegasRam, come on bro, that's not very nice. I wonder if your post count has anything to do with your foul mood?
    Anyways, khdude welcome to the clan. Not to be a pessimist here, but I'm not so sure if your teams 8-8 record was legit. Your boys came out of the gate strong under a new head coach and faded fast.
    Alex Smith is definitely not going to be your future. Well, a bright one anyways.
    You could argue that some of the niner wins last year were flukes (both card wins) however I would argue that some of our losses were flukes as well ( Farve tearing our hearts out, failed Houston comeback over crappy refs and so on...) I dont beleive the niners will win the NFC West next year, so-called analysts predict the niners win the division every year.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Thought about bringing my hostilities but seeing that you're a friendly Whin- *cough* pardonnez-moi, Niners fan. I see no reason to bring them now would I?

Anyways, good luck with next year's season, NFC West is a pretty weak division in its current state but do us Cards, Sqwuaks, and Rams fan a favor and try not to make a losing lop-sided score if ever you were to clinch the playoffs next season, it'll only make us look even more bad.
    Dont worry, the niners only lose in heartbreaking fashion in the post-season (Montana getting slaghtered and losing 99-98 after 4 consecutive feild-goal blocks for TDs and 12 succesful onside-kick attemps.....)

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Welcome, khdude! As you can see, some people are a bit defensive but don't take it personally.

I'd like your thoughts on Singletary. Personally, and this is just my opinion, people like him rub me the wrong way. He comes off as a charlatan and it would not surprise me one bit if a year or two down the road he had worn out his welcome. I'm not wishing that on you, I'm just speculating... I just don't like the guy.

Anyway, I do think this is the year SF takes the division, if by default if nothing else. You'll probably get some competition from ARI, but we're still the weakest division around I think and I think you'll be the primary beneficiaries of that.

[QUOTE=mikhal5569;348618]VegasRam, I wonder if your post count has anything to do with your foul mood? (666)
    QUOTE]

Probably more like the 3 - 6 oz. glasses of wine.
    My apologies KH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Weasel View Post
    Welcome, khdude! As you can see, some people are a bit defensive but don't take it personally.

I'd like your thoughts on Singletary. Personally, and this is just my opinion, people like him rub me the wrong way. He comes off as a charlatan and it would not surprise me one bit if a year or two down the road he had worn out his welcome. I'm not wishing that on you, I'm just speculating... I just don't like the guy.

Anyway, I do think this is the year SF takes the division, if by default if nothing else. You'll probably get some competition from ARI, but we're still the weakest division around I think and I think you'll be the primary beneficiaries of that.
    Singletary is out of his element in my opinion, he is a good motivator, however his attemps at being a head coach can come accross to some people as arrogant and bully-like, this is just Singletary making up for the fact that he has no experience. His Image relies off his ability to inspire "SMashMoaf" football and not actual strategy, I'm o.k. with it, but I get how some people just don't like it.

[QUOTE=VegasRam;348631]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhal5569 View Post
    VegasRam, I wonder if your post count has anything to do with your foul mood? (666)
    QUOTE]

Probably more like the 3 - 6 oz. glasses of wine.
    My apologies KH.
    It's cool, I won't tell you how angry and fed up I was when my team took an almighty dump for the better part of the last decade, which culminated in a lackluster 2-14 performance some years ago, even now 8-8 seems to be the light at the end of an 8 year tunnel for us. Here's to your dark era ending soon (at least sooner than 8 years)

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post

So by your logic we're better than an 8-8 team even though we won only 1 game last season? Have i missed something?! The ***** are a much better team than us at the moment, i dont see how you can argue that. Throw in the fact we have a rookie QB who may / may not be any better than Smith. What have you been smoking??
    I was trying to be optimistic and was in no way laying out facts...Regardless of the Rams record, I don't believe the Rams are a one win team and I think we will be much better this year.
    Besides, it fun to give an opposing fan a good rubbing once in a while and I like to stay optimistic about the team and not doom them even before the season starts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast