Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 49er Fan here

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: 49er Fan here

khdude, welcome aboard.

A fan from another team that comes in with perspective is always welcome here. And it certainly beats the booger pickin' morons that show up two seconds after we lose to their team in order to share their poetic feast of "you guys suck...(burp)....(fart)".

Your take on Singletary is interesting. I thought you guys were in love with the Samurai out there?

P.S. Don't mind Vegas. He's actually a great guy to have around, and one of my favorites on this board. He just gets a little grizzly sometimes.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

benton45ô Guest

Maybe he is like most of us Niner fans and don't respect the Seahawks or Cardinals because they had 2-4 years at the top of the division when it was at its worst (probably in its entire history) and now their fans are the cockiest little ****ers you can meet. Then there is the fact that the Niners and Rams have been in the NFC West from its conception (if I am not mistaken) and us Niner fans would much rather see our 2 teams fight for 1 and 2 every year, instead of 2 implant teams that have no history or real rivalry in the NFC West.

I don't pay much attention to the Rams, but I would much rather see them beat AZ (as a guy who now lives too close to Cards stadium) and Seattle than the other way around.

khdude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benton45ô View Post
    Maybe he is like most of us Niner fans and don't respect the Seahawks or Cardinals because they had 2-4 years at the top of the division when it was at its worst (probably in its entire history) and now their fans are the cockiest little ****ers you can meet. Then there is the fact that the Niners and Rams have been in the NFC West from its conception (if I am not mistaken) and us Niner fans would much rather see our 2 teams fight for 1 and 2 every year, instead of 2 implant teams that have no history or real rivalry in the NFC West.

I don't pay much attention to the Rams, but I would much rather see them beat AZ (as a guy who now lives too close to Cards stadium) and Seattle than the other way around.
    This pretty much sums it up for me..........
    The Rams and Niners are 2 respected (at least at one point) franchises who dominated for decades while the Cards and Seahawks had a handfull of decent seasons and rub it in our faces, trust me if the niners had to lose the division, I'd rather it be to the Rams. Cheers!

khdude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    khdude, welcome aboard.

A fan from another team that comes in with perspective is always welcome here. And it certainly beats the booger pickin' morons that show up two seconds after we lose to their team in order to share their poetic feast of "you guys suck...(burp)....(fart)".

Your take on Singletary is interesting. I thought you guys were in love with the Samurai out there?

P.S. Don't mind Vegas. He's actually a great guy to have around, and one of my favorites on this board. He just gets a little grizzly sometimes.
    Sing is alright, I am fairly neutral towards him, at least he doesn't epic fail like our two previous coaches. Anyway, it all rides on the season for our franchise, we have the players, the coach(maybe), and the determination, if we don't take the division this year, I'm afraid the fans will be devastated (including myself), 49er fans were treated and pampered too long with playoffs abd Super Bowls to last through much more suckage.

RAMSY57 is offline Registered User

Singletary is getting 100% out of his players and has changed the attitude of the team. It's a slow process but at least he has your team heading in the right direction. We can only hope for the same from our 2nd year headcoach Spags!

GO RAMS!

khdude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMSY57 View Post
    Singletary is getting 100% out of his players and has changed the attitude of the team. It's a slow process but at least he has your team heading in the right direction. We can only hope for the same from our 2nd year headcoach Spags!

GO RAMS!
    I don't question Sings motivational skills, he changed the attitude of the team and is beginning to produce a winning team, however, I can only hope he has what it takes to go deep in the playoffs in terms of actual coaching skill.

Big_L Guest

Wow, this is mighty hospitable! As Saints fan there is still the old NFC West rivalry there with both the Rams and *****, more so with the *****. Here's to a better season for the Rams and good luck each game, except when we play y'all.

Peace!!

Why is forty niner starred out??? Is it a bad word around here or what?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Big_L View Post
    Why is forty niner starred out??? Is it a bad word around here or what?
    You answered your own question there, hoss.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12