Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Curry?

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Aaron Curry?

THis guy looks frightening, I only hope J.Smith turns out to be awesome?
    Otherwise we will be kicking ourselves literally. That pick will impact the RAms either way.
    I believe hes the next superstar defender in the NFL.-IN Seattle.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Aaron Curry?

I was a huge fan of Curry before the draft, and I think he'll be a very good LB. But I also think the Rams did the right think in picking Smith. We got a great looking MLB in the second round who could end up having just as big an impact as Curry does.

Living in England I only get to see the highlights at best.
    But as you point out, JL AND JS seem to be o.k.
    Curry on the other hand looks like a real stud.
    Lets wait and see
    GO RAMS

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Last year JL would've been picked in about the same spot as Curry.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Curry hasn't even played as single real game in the NFL yet, and he looks like a stud?

Do you have a physical attraction to him? Because as of today, he has 0 tackles, 0 sacks, and 0 INT ....

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    GO RAMS
    just an heads up..but throughout Europe (well anywhere outside of North America & Mexico really) you can watch every game on the internet through game pass on NFL.com. you gotta pay..but well there is the option.

you also get to watch whatever other games you fancy watching..for the same price and this year it also comes with NFL network 24/7 everyday for however long you subscribe.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    But as you point out, JL AND JS seem to be o.k.
    Curry on the other hand looks like a real stud.
    Lets wait and see
    GO RAMS
    Curry had a total of 9 tackles in the preseason. Those must have been 9 really impressive tackles for you to draw the conclusion that he's a "real stud."

I hope your right Avenger, the seahawk highlights I seen on NFL.COM.
    Curry seemed to be all over the place, and yes, I may be getting ahead of myself.
    JUst my opinion??

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Everything I've read says Curry looked like an unstoppable force against the Faiders last week, and the video highlights were impressive. Of course, he looked that way against mostly backups, Faiders backups. He'll get his chance on Sunday.

Spicyterroraki is offline Registered User

I watched each Seahawk preseason game twice. First game Curry looked like it was his first game, over thinking things and what not. Kind of expected. Game 2 he did not play as a precaution because of a sore groin. Game 3 he played but not a ton, and made some great plays and had a HUGE hit on a KC receiver (Battle I believe). Game 4 he played the first half and did almost all of his preseason work there, on the ball almost every play. Even when not being the guy making the tackle he was right there. Got to the quarterback a couple times. Was owning Oaklands O Line with both speed and brute strength. He looked like a man posessed. From what I have read he hit somewhat of a comfort zone where he could just play and not think too much the last game. I think he is going to be a monster just from what I saw the last two preseason games. He is a BIG hitter, freak athlete, and makes textbook tackles, sure tackles, doesnt just throw the shoulder. I am really happy we picked him up! Jason Smith was a smarter pick for the Rams though in my opinion, it fit a more glaring need and you got a good backer in Laurenitis too so if I were a Ram fan I wouldnt be kicking myself, but that said, Curry is going to be dangerous. I am 99% sure of it from what I have seen thus far. Man Crush.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    I watched each Seahawk preseason game twice. First game Curry looked like it was his first game, over thinking things and what not. Kind of expected. Game 2 he did not play as a precaution because of a sore groin. Game 3 he played but not a ton, and made some great plays and had a HUGE hit on a KC receiver (Battle I believe). Game 4 he played the first half and did almost all of his preseason work there, on the ball almost every play. Even when not being the guy making the tackle he was right there. Got to the quarterback a couple times. Was owning Oaklands O Line with both speed and brute strength. He looked like a man posessed. From what I have read he hit somewhat of a comfort zone where he could just play and not think too much the last game. I think he is going to be a monster just from what I saw the last two preseason games. He is a BIG hitter, freak athlete, and makes textbook tackles, sure tackles, doesnt just throw the shoulder. I am really happy we picked him up! Jason Smith was a smarter pick for the Rams though in my opinion, it fit a more glaring need and you got a good backer in Laurenitis too so if I were a Ram fan I wouldnt be kicking myself, but that said, Curry is going to be dangerous. I am 99% sure of it from what I have seen thus far. Man Crush.
    I have a question that I've been wanting to ask to a Seachalk fan. If the Rams had taken Curry at #2, who, in your opinion, would you guys have selected? Also, would this have effected ya'll taking Unger in the 2nd round?

WHAT SAY YE?

If K.C were to take Jackson as they did, I definitely think it would have been J. Smith or maybe Crabtree but in gaining Housh I would lean toward J. Smith because we are going to need a legit LT to follow Walt. Most of us are really hoping we take a Left Tackle with one of our 2 first round picks next year. I like Brian Bulaga out of Iowa personally. I would have taken J. Smith if it were me.

Therefore, I dont think we would have gone after Unger, probably would have gone Running Back or D Line in the 2nd Round.

Looking at it now I would hope that if you guys got Curry we would NOT have drafted Crabtree...because well, look at him now. Not a guy you want in your locker room.

In turn, I have a question for Rams fans. I was wondering last night.
    2010 Draft. We are probably going to go after one of the 2 big time Safeties coming out and a Left Tackle.

Not saying this will happen, but since you cant really guess...just assuming you are in the same draft position (2nd) as this year, who will the Rams take? What is the priority? It seems to me you may look at a new franchise QB, or maybe even Dez Bryant (stud WR), or maybe D Line?

What ya think?

eldfan is offline Registered User

I think the Rams had to take SJ but I know we did have allotted of needs.
    :ramlogo:

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    In turn, I have a question for Rams fans. I was wondering last night.
    2010 Draft. We are probably going to go after one of the 2 big time Safeties coming out and a Left Tackle.

Not saying this will happen, but since you cant really guess...just assuming you are in the same draft position (2nd) as this year, who will the Rams take? What is the priority? It seems to me you may look at a new franchise QB, or maybe even Dez Bryant (stud WR), or maybe D Line?

What ya think?
    Depends where we pick, but i think WR or QB are good bets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast