Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron Curry?

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Aaron Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    I think the Rams had to take SJ but I know we did have allotted of needs.
    yes and im glad we did...quite a RB..

hawks nation is offline Registered User

If the Rams would have taken Curry, I think that the Seahawks would have selected an O-linemen. I just wanted to say good luck this week and I hope the Rams can turn things around soon so that this game will feel more like a rival. GO Hawks !
    Last edited by Nick; -09-13-2009 at 01:44 AM. Reason: No links

Spicyterroraki is offline Registered User

I too am hoping to see all the teams take a step up in our division this year. For one, it makes the division games more fun and two the national sports media can finally shut the F up about our weak division. I think Arizona will be similar to last year. Maybe a 9-7 team. I think Hawks/Niners/Rams will each take steps up this year. Hoping for some fun battles this year!

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    I too am hoping to see all the teams take a step up in our division this year. For one, it makes the division games more fun and two the national sports media can finally shut the F up about our weak division. I think Arizona will be similar to last year. Maybe a 9-7 team. I think Hawks/Niners/Rams will each take steps up this year. Hoping for some fun battles this year!

Heh! Speaking of weak divisions have you looked at the AFC West lately? I mean outside of San Diego that has got to be the worst division in the NFL.

Getting back to your original question about who the Rams would take in next years draft. All I can say is that if we are picking 2nd again (for the third year in a row?!? ACKK, ACKK, WRETCH!!) then we most certainly should go with a franchise QB. BTW our new and best option, Sam Bradford, is already hurt so it appears he will fit right in with the way things have been going around here.

If we are picking somewhat lower a stud DT like Terrance Cody of Alabama looks intriguing.

Sidenote: Curse the blasted Broncos for trading you their 2010 first round pick. The way McDaniels is destroying that club that will be an easy top ten pick, imho.

WHAT SAY YE?

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Im not sure, but as of now we go DT or QB in my mind. Im 90% certain we pick top three unfortunately!!!!!

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    Heh! Speaking of weak divisions have you looked at the AFC West lately? I mean outside of San Diego that has got to be the worst division in the NFL.

Getting back to your original question about who the Rams would take in next years draft. All I can say is that if we are picking 2nd again (for the third year in a row?!? ACKK, ACKK, WRETCH!!) then we most certainly should go with a franchise QB. BTW our new and best option, Sam Bradford, is already hurt so it appears he will fit right in with the way things have been going around here.

If we are picking somewhat lower a stud DT like Terrance Cody of Alabama looks intriguing.

Sidenote: Curse the blasted Broncos for trading you their 2010 first round pick. The way McDaniels is destroying that club that will be an easy top ten pick, imho.

WHAT SAY YE?
    i agree RAMarkable

txramsfan is offline Registered User

No brainer....Colt McCoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12