Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Warner

txramsfan is offline Registered User

About Warner

Here's how I look at it.

I'm glad he's getting another shot.

I don't care about him or the Cardinals. The Rams still have a solid nucleus that the Rams need to worry about themselves and not anyone else.

There ya go.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: About Warner

Thanks for your thoughts on Warner tx.

I look forward to the Cardnals games. They will be interesting and entertaining to watch. The drama value is increasing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

moklerman is offline Registered User

I don't care about him or the Cardinals. The Rams still have a solid nucleus that the Rams need to worry about themselves and not anyone else.
    It's not a unique opinion Tex and I'm glad you shared but that's why those of us who are interested in Warner are over here in the General NFL discussion portion of the board.

It's interesting to me that posters must proclaim their disinterest in Warner. It's almost a case of mixed signals. If JoeRamsFan never wanders into the various Warner discussions and never posts on the subject, I can pretty much deduce that he's not interested in the subject. However, when the variety of posters who've done so, come to the Warner threads, post continually on the subject and start threads of their own on the subject, I can't help but get a sense of interest.

sbramfan is offline Registered User

It would be like me starting a post that says:

I don't care that Tx doesn't care where Kurt Warner goes.

I would actually only do that if I actually had thoughts on the matter.

without pointing to Tx, I think some people on this board should just admit they never really liked KW and are somewhat glad he is gone....just say it....it's ok.

He's gone. I still like the guy and like the Rams somewhat less without him, but I've somewhat got over it.

Ooops, did I just say I like another player that's not on the Rams? I must not be a true fan.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

oh please....I said I wish him well.

Gosh, what can one person do huh?

viper is offline Registered User

You know what...no matter the thread, the story and debate is getting old...again and again and again. Hey, I like Warner and hope for his future success as much as anybody... ANYBODY!!! But, I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that he isn't with us anymore and by golly he's with the Cardinals now. All I can say to that is good for him. People you need to get over it. He's gone. I didn't like him being released either but I have moved on. You need to consider that as well. Define yourself as a Rams fan or a Warner fan and get on about it. I am both. But, the Rams will always be first in my heart. Let's move on people...this conversation is gettting so old. Let's talk about who we are going to get in FA and the draft and how will Pace's situation impacts the team?

Next year is all I'm concerned about. The rest of it is past history and it belongs in the PAST! Let it go!!!

Go Rams!!!
    Last edited by viper; -03-12-2005 at 08:12 PM.

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Get over it? For those who think he still has something in the tank, this impacts our division greatly. I think this topic should be in the main forum.

viper is offline Registered User

I am not discounting that sbramfan. He is in our division and what will be will be. But, can we concentrate on what we are doing this off season and let the rest of the division cards fall where they will?

Yes, if the man is the man in AZ, we will have to deal with it. But, we don't need to continue a debate that started a year ago and basically ends in a draw every time. I am a huge Warner fan. I wish him well wherever he winds up. But, if he goes against my Rams then he is the enemy. After the game, win, lose or draw, I will love him again. Until the next game!

Rams have to come first.... I'll send him a birthday card and stuff. But, don't mess with my Rams!!!

Go Rams!!!
    Last edited by viper; -03-12-2005 at 09:19 PM. Reason: spelling

thoey is offline Registered User

Viper, there are very few that are wishing more success for KW than for the Rams. As to moving, we all move at a different pace. If you are over it, that is great. If you don't want to discuss it, that is fine. But, maybe some of us do want to talk about it.

Suggestion to everyone, not just Viper. The threads each have a title. If the title doesn't interest you, don't click on it...
    This space for rent...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by thoey
    Viper, there are very few that are wishing more success for KW than for the Rams. As to moving, we all move at a different pace. If you are over it, that is great. If you don't want to discuss it, that is fine. But, maybe some of us do want to talk about it.

Suggestion to everyone, not just Viper. The threads each have a title. If the title doesn't interest you, don't click on it...
    Thoey is correct. This is a thread titled "About Warner" in the General NFL Forum. I would say this is the perfect place to air out ANY thoughts on Kurt Warner or for that matter, Curt Warner (rb '83-'90), Charley Warner (db '63-'66) or Ron Warner (de '98-'04) & unless someone checks your spelling, Chris, Dewey, Don, Jim, Gerard, Ty or Lamont Warren. All of this is more than acceptable as long as we keep it civilized and in this forum.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm not that fond of his new show...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam

See now this is an example provided to us by AV. Had AV started this thread it would have to be in the "80's child TV stars who try to re-invent themselves with dredlocks" Forum.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I suppose I better put my two pennys in here.

I think Warner was fantastic for the Rams. He did the team proud his first few years. I met and spoke to Kurt on more than one occasion, he is a great guy.

I am glad he moved on, there were several things happening, some of were his doing that dictated he should move on.

I wish him well in his career.

I hope the Rams beat the snott out of the Cardinals twice this season and gain a pletherar of sacks and ints.

from the above, some posters will think I am the reincarnation of the devil and other posters will think I am the best thing since sliced bread. The difference is, I dont give a hoot

moklerman is offline Registered User

There MUST be a blue moon. This is, I think, the second time Avenger's posted something funny. Well below the Mendoza line for average, but I guess it proves just about anything's possible.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

There is always players out there that we like ,or we wouldnt get excited about getting them in trade or f.a.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast