Thread: Alexander

Alec22 is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Alexander

According to espn he is out this week against the rams and will be back week 7 agaisnt the vikings(i think thats who they face next)

SO GREAT NEWS FOR US!!

bela is offline Registered User

Re: Alexander

ESPNs report is based off his projected return from 3-weeks ago.

He is scheduled for imaging tomorrow I believe, after which we will know whether he will play.

Note that no one around here is expecting him to be back, but we don't know anything yet.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I'd love to see Alexander ready and able to play on Sunday, although that doesn't seem likely. A win against a team that is minus their number one weapon will leave questions. I'd rather keep the questions to a minimum.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I, for one, don't cheer for injuries.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp...av=menu484_4_1

Seahawks' Alexander to miss Rams game

SEATTLE Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren doesn't expect running back Shaun Alexander to be ready for Sunday's game at St. Louis.
    Holmgren says Alexander needs more time for a broken foot bone to heal. Last year's N-F-L M-V-P should return for the October 22nd game against Minnesota in Seattle.

http://kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Seahawks | Alexander not expected to play Week 6

ESPNews reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (foot) is not expected to play in Week 6 due to a foot injury. Alexander is aiming to return for Week 7.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Thats football, we have lost Marc too many times to count, a win is a win. It's still going to be a tuff game for us to win.

Hawkfandyno is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    A win against a team that is minus their number one weapon will leave questions. .
    so, what does a loss against a team without its #1 weapon say? hehe, here's to another good week of football talk and an injury free hard faught game.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I, for one, don't cheer for injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I'd love to see Alexander ready and able to play on Sunday, although that doesn't seem likely. A win against a team that is minus their number one weapon will leave questions. I'd rather keep the questions to a minimum.
    On one hand I agree with this and I don't like to see anyone get hurt and love to beat teams when they're at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Thats football, we have lost Marc too many times to count, a win is a win. It's still going to be a tuff game for us to win.
    On the other hand I agree with this too. No one shows us any pity when we are injured, so why pity them?

Bottom line is I just want the Rams to win.

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Question Re: Alexander

How, exactly, does this help us? We couldn't stop Green Bay's 2nd or 3rd stringers, so who's to say Seattle will be any different? Stopping the run is a weak spot, period. Now, I'd much rather face a Seahawks squad minus Alexander, don't get me wrong. But we have yet to find a running back who wasn't fairly successful against our D. We must strive to stiffen up our run D and get more penetration up front. I, for one, am concerned.
    Even without Alexander, their offense is potent. Hopefully, we can rise to the occasion on both sides of the ball.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

With or without Alexander, a win is a win. We just need to win to stay on top of our division. On paper the Rams are a team that's rebuilding and was projected to place no better then 3rd in our division behind the Cards. And the Hawks are supposed to have peaked this year and return to the SB. So rite now we just need to play to win in a good, bad, or ugly way, it doesnt matter, Just win...Thats all that should count in the nfl because getting a win against a good, bad , or ugly team is never always that easy, injured superstars or not.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

I hope they don't hurry him back on the field to play us next week. If he comes out here and gets laid out and reaggrivates his injury, you can say goodbye to Shaun for the season. Hating the hawks aside, I don't want to see a human being be rushed back to work before they are ready.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

To be honest it really doesn't matter if Alexander plays or not. We need to beat the Seahawks,period.