gap Guest

Already seen enough...

There has been two series so far in the season, and I have already seen enough to know that nothing has changed.

They just aren't gonna penalize ne for DB penalties, and they are starting to let their OL get away with mugging.

Indy took it all the way to the endzone and got interfierred with in the endzone , and that wasn't flagged. On the VERY NEXT PLAY, the intended receiver was mugged again as bruski snagged an INT. Not one penalty on two successive game changing plays.

Proof positive that the league hasn't ended their love affair with the cheating pats.

gap

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Already seen enough...

Doesn't look like they'll penalize the Pats for holding either. Dwight Freeney practically got tackled with no call, Pats score a TD next play.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Forget the refs. The Colts choked that one away. Three turnovers in the red zone and a missed FG at the end.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Very true. Plus, the Colts got a VERY generous spot on that Rhodes carry where he went airborn. The replay showed him coming down well before passing the first down line. Plus, the PI call on Samuel in the endzone right before James's fumble was somewhat iffy IMO. Poorly officiated game on both sides, but I think the Colts had every opportunity to win this and didn't come through on their own merits.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

I wouldn't say the Pats cheat, But I will say they are the luckiest Team in football. Should have lost tonight , should have never been in S.B-01 and should have lost the S.B last year. Brady does look pretty solid I will say! You know ,when K.W. was at the helm , I always thought he could and usually did pull one out! I just hope sometime soon I can feel that way about BULGER! Pat fans I know feel that way about Brady. I'm just not all that confident in Marc! Show me the the light M.B.!!!!! :disappoin
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Have you ever heard of creating your own luck? The recent Patriots always seem to be able to put themselves in a position to win.

IMHO, until someone knocks off the Pats.....Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL. He had a textbook game last night in the rain.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Brady did impress me (though I still think he's a smarmy punk). The Pats run defense (which gave up 200+ yards) could be a big problem for them in the long run, though.