Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anquan boldin

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Anquan boldin

I heard Haley has had words with everyone this year at one point in time on the sidelines. He and Kurt had words during the cowboys game. I saw that. Maybe it isn't so much Boldin as it is Haley.

Yodude is offline Registered User

Re: Anquan boldin

You really want a Boldin?????????
    Your kidding, right? The dude had his face broken and two weeks after major surgery he was back on the field and never took a pain pill. You're damn right I'd take him, I'd take a whole team full of Boldins.

All he asked was to have his contract renegotiated. Which according to some reports, the Cards promised to do and then backed out of the promise. He never became a cancer on his team and gave 110% every week, even when injured. All reports are that he has been a consummate pro all season....and you're going to compare him to TO? When have you ever read a report of him saying anything negative about a team mate?

Steven Jackson on the other hand held out of camp even though he was under contract. He came back out of shape and got hurt, missing a significant part of the season, which played a big part in our dismal record.

I heard Haley has had words with everyone this year at one point in time on the sidelines. He and Kurt had words during the cowboys game. I saw that. Maybe it isn't so much Boldin as it is Haley.

Ya....what tx said.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12