Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Anquan Boldin

  1. #1
    Judaxi's Avatar
    Judaxi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    10

    Anquan Boldin

    Well the Cardinals said they will listen to trade talks for Anquan Boldin, so I might as well be the one to start this thread, who thinks the Rams should go after him? He would really help our offense but I doubt they would trade him into the division.


  2. #2
    blood85 Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    That would be awesome, Avery and Boldin!

  3. #3
    OldSchoolRamFan's Avatar
    OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
    Age
    43
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    I'll put this into the never gonna happen category and soon to be moved...lol
    Steve

    What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

  4. #4
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Yeah...they'll send him to their divisional rival...

    Why do you think the Jets didn't get Cutler? Because they are in the AFC. It wouldn't make sense if Boldin landed in the NFC, let alone the West. Would it be awesome? Of course, but it's highly unlikely.


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  5. #5
    C-Mob 71's Avatar
    C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S. Illinois
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Well IF they did indeed want to trade, it would most likely take our 1st round pick. So lets rephrase the question: would you rather have Boldin or Aaron Curry, Crabtree, or heaven forbid Jason Smith or Eugene Monroe?

    I would personally rather have Aaron Curry, but thats just me...

  6. #6
    RamFan_Til_I_Die's Avatar
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,158
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    Well IF they did indeed want to trade, it would most likely take our 1st round pick. So lets rephrase the question: would you rather have Boldin or Aaron Curry, Crabtree, or heaven forbid Jason Smith or Eugene Monroe?

    I would personally rather have Aaron Curry, but thats just me...
    I would give them this year's #2 and next years #1 for Boldin and one of their picks...in a heartbeat. We have too many immediate needs to give up our #1 this year. But like you guys said, it ain't gonna happen anyway.

  7. #7
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,292
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I would give them this year's #2 and next years #1 for Boldin and one of their picks...in a heartbeat. We have too many immediate needs to give up our #1 this year. But like you guys said, it ain't gonna happen anyway.
    You know what though? There's no one in the Clan that can say they wouldn't want Boldin wearing the Horns. He is just what we need at the receiver position, a tough tackle breaking machine. Whether it's ever going to happen or not it's fun to dream isn't it?

    I would trade picks for him also, exactly what you have proposed.

    GO RAMS!!!!

  8. #8
    Ramer Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    I heard the Cowboys are really interested in Boldin. I would love to see him in a Rams uniform, but because we are in the NFC West, it will never happen.

  9. #9
    jkramsfan Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramer View Post
    I heard the Cowboys are really interested in Boldin. I would love to see him in a Rams uniform, but because we are in the NFC West, it will never happen.
    if the Cowboys were to get him that would have have to make them the NFC favorite for the Super Bowl.

  10. #10
    BEER's Avatar
    BEER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    if the Cowboys were to get him that would have have to make them the NFC favorite for the Super Bowl.
    It's going to be the Eagles who get him. They have the 21 pick and it
    would lead them to another superbowl run if they go with that trade.

  11. #11
    jkramsfan Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    It's going to be the Eagles who get him. They have the 21 pick and it
    would lead them to another superbowl run if they go with that trade.
    I agree with that,whoever gets him becomes a better team and if it is a playoff team such as the Eagles it may very well be the piece that puts them over the top.

  12. #12
    maineram Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Boldin is a nice player for sure, but he comes with the baggage of attitude. I'm not sure he would be a Spags guy. Getting a talent like that would be good but if he brings the me me thing to the team, it would be defeating the goal that the new staff has set for this team.

    Maineram -

  13. #13
    Keenum's Avatar
    Keenum is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,865
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Of course we would all love his talent, but I don't see the Cards giving him to an NFC West opponent at a fair deal. We'd probably have to give up so much that it would hurt us a lot more than help.
    The Ravens have shown interest, and the Cards would want to trade him to an AFC team. I still think they want to keep him (the team), but their front office is once again messing around.

  14. #14
    Ramer Guest

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    I heard Baltimore is the front runner now.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: -01-24-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. Anquan boldin
    By laram0 in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: -01-22-2009, 11:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
  4. Boldin wants a Halloween return
    By Nick in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-21-2004, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •