Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Seahawk

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Anti-Seahawk

I can't believe what Indy did in giving up that game. Oh well Manning won't get hurt. Last thing I want is Seattle winning the superbowl. I hope we get a good team next year. Imagine we beat the defending superbowl champs 35-0 and post a division sweep.

Go Rams!

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

akseahawkfan is offline Registered User

Re: Anti-Seahawk

Well as long as you're dreaming, you may as well dream big. The Rams will probably better next year, simply because I can't believe that could be this bad two years in a row. But to think that they are going to improve enough in one season to sweep the Seahawks next year is just wishful thinking. It's going to take a number of years of rebuilding for the Rams to be competitive again with a new coaching staff and front office. I think you are looking at a lot of years looking up to the Seahawks in the standings, may as well get used to it now.

Don't feel bad, this just gives you an early start on your draft board, and no matter who you pick they will probably be better than who you have now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by akseahawkfan
    Well as long as you're dreaming, you may as well dream big. The Rams will probably better next year, simply because I can't believe that could be this bad two years in a row. But to think that they are going to improve enough in one season to sweep the Seahawks next year is just wishful thinking. It's going to take a number of years of rebuilding for the Rams to be competitive again with a new coaching staff and front office. I think you are looking at a lot of years looking up to the Seahawks in the standings, may as well get used to it now.

Don't feel bad, this just gives you an early start on your draft board, and no matter who you pick they will probably be better than who you have now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Ahem, Last year, Rams sweep Seahawks, This year Seahawks Sweep Rams.

It happened in one year.

akseahawkfan is offline Registered User

Yes, but the Seahawks last year were better than the Rams this year. There wasn't a big change in coaching or personnel from last year to this year. Sorry, but from an outsider looking in I think the Rams are a long way from challenging for the Division championship. I think AZ is actually closer if they can settle on a QB.

Seahawk_For_Life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer
    I can't believe what Indy did in giving up that game.
    Give it up? It was 14-3 with all the starters in.
    "We were facing the No. 1 offense in the National Football League", Vitt said.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Indy would have won it no doubt had there starters been in the hole gaem. Plus with TonyDungy
    RamsFan16

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk_For_Life
    Give it up? It was 14-3 with all the starters in.
    Colts | June staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:59:06 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts LB Cato June (hernia, ankle and knee) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game.

Colts | Diem staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:58:36 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts OL Ryan Diem (knee) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game.

Colts | Harrison staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:58:06 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts WR Marvin Harrison (hand) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game. Harrison's injury is not believed to be serious. Earlier this week, head coach Tony Dungy said Harrison was being fitted for a "hand apparatus" and likely could play through the injury.
    Colts | Freeney downgraded, not expected to play much
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:42:05 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Dwight Freeney (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and was downgraded to questionable for Week 16. He is not expected to play much in the game, if he plays at all.

Colts | Reagor OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:41:35 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Montae Reagor (knee) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Sanders OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:40:56 -0800

Indianapolis Colts FS Bob Sanders (back) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Simon OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:40:43 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Corey Simon (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Mathis OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:39:47 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Robert Mathis (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

To top it off Dungy wasn't there and the whole team was in mourning.

So let's be real, the Hawks didn't beat the full strength Colts.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -12-25-2005 at 05:12 PM.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Colts | June staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:59:06 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts LB Cato June (hernia, ankle and knee) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game.

Colts | Diem staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:58:36 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts OL Ryan Diem (knee) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game.

Colts | Harrison staying home
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:58:06 -0800

The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts WR Marvin Harrison (hand) will not make the trip to Seattle for the team's Week 16 game. Harrison's injury is not believed to be serious. Earlier this week, head coach Tony Dungy said Harrison was being fitted for a "hand apparatus" and likely could play through the injury.
    Colts | Freeney downgraded, not expected to play much
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:42:05 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Dwight Freeney (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and was downgraded to questionable for Week 16. He is not expected to play much in the game, if he plays at all.

Colts | Reagor OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:41:35 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Montae Reagor (knee) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Sanders OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:40:56 -0800

Indianapolis Colts FS Bob Sanders (back) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Simon OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:40:43 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Corey Simon (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

Colts | Mathis OUT for Week 16
    Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:39:47 -0800

Indianapolis Colts DL Robert Mathis (foot) missed practice Friday, Dec. 23, and will not play in the Week 16 game.

To top it off Dungy wasn't there and the whole team was in mourning.

So let's be real, the Hawks didn't beat the full strength Colts.
    Wow! NICE research! That'll show em!
    RamsFan16

Milan is offline Registered User

Wow I was surprised to see that that many didn't play...now I'm wondering what they're going to say now.

DanS761 is offline Registered User

Here are some you never looked up

Hamilin(FS) out
    Herndon(CB) out
    Dyson(CB) out
    Trufant(CB) out 3 quarters
    Darby (DT) out
    Sharper (LB) out

both teams had injuries. colts lost, hawks won.

Quote Originally Posted by DanS761
    Here are some you never looked up

Hamilin(FS) out
    Herndon(CB) out
    Dyson(CB) out
    Trufant(CB) out 3 quarters
    Darby (DT) out
    Sharper (LB) out

both teams had injuries. colts lost, hawks won.
    That's not the point, Seahawk Fan For Life said it was 14-3 with all the Colts starters in. That isnt true.

Face it the Hawks are fairly healthy right now, Hamilin hasn't played in forever, same with Sharper so you can't use those players as reasons because who knows how the Hawks would have done with them in there, you just can't assume it improves the Hawks or makes the Hawks worse, you will never know. So if some Hawks fans want to think that they beat the real Colts, if they meet again you could be in for a rude awakening.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

and some colts fans seem to think they beat the real seahawks. I guess it depends what jersey you wear And to say 5 starters on defense isnt that bad is completely rediculous.You also cant "assume" the colts would beat us with thier starters. Point being this game doesnt really mean much. Just that the hawks backups are good, colts werent too impressive

Quote Originally Posted by DanS761
    and some colts fans seem to think they beat the real seahawks. I guess it depends what jersey you wear And to say 5 starters on defense isnt that bad is completely rediculous.You also cant "assume" the colts would beat us with thier starters. Point being this game doesnt really mean much. Just that the hawks backups are good, colts werent too impressive
    The Hawk team that played yesterday is about as real as they will get. The Colts team that played yesterday was pretty much a 2nd string team.

I'm not picking the Hawks apart, they have played well this season. I respect any Hawk fan who realizes that they didn't play the real Colts and understand that if they meet the Colts in the Superbowl it will be a much different Colt team, anyone can win but the Hawks will have to play much better to beat a full strength Colt team.

Just don't get to full of yourself you haven't even won a playoff game yet.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

just dont understand your logic when you say the hawks were "as real as they get" THEY HAD 5 STARTERS OUT! you cannot discount that. There will be 2 DIFFERENT teams if these 2 teams face eachother in the superbowl. Whos getting full of themselves? Is it against rules on being excited aboput a 13-2 team?

I can discount these two, Sharper has hardly played (if at all, not sure), Hamilin missed over half the season, and neither will be back, so they are out of the equation and have been for a long time.

I don't see what's so hard to understand. The Hawks are as real as they get because the team won't look much different with 3 players possibly coming back. What we saw yesterday was the Hawks pretty much in a nutshell. What we saw yesterday from the Colts were 2nd stringers for most of the game. The whole Hawk offense is intact.

The only way the Hawks will look radically different is if they have more injuries in the playoffs.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast