r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Anyone Rooting For Warner This Weekend?

With our first victim the 0-2 Cardinals going up against the 1-1 Seahawks riding their big win against Atlanta, would it be "OK" to root for Warner to have a great game and lead Arizona to a win?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Anyone Rooting For Warner This Weekend?

A Cardinals win puts both them and the Seahawks at 1-2, which is beneficial for us, especially if we win against Tennessee. I'll be cheering for Kurt to light up Seattle's secondary.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm rooting for Arizona to beat Seattle. How they do so doesn't matter much to me.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I'm rooting for Arizona to beat Seattle. How they do so doesn't matter much to me.
    No surprise here, but with virtually no running game, Warner will probably be their only hope.

Scidog68 Guest

Bidwell's Birds seem to suffer the indignity of defeat far more than is seemly, and Shaun Alexander is on my Short List of D***heads, so....

"Go 'Zona!" :tongue:

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

It's "OK" by me who you root for mike...lol

Personally, I never root for other teams, no matter what the circumstances are.

A few years back we had some Clan members rooting for the whiners against philly. I took no part in that nonsense....lol

moklerman Guest

I was rooting for Warner last week! No one like's to hear that but there are some of us lurking out there. I'll be rooting for him again this weekend but I'm more optimistic than I was last week. Even though Seattle's a little tougher overall, I think the Card's began to gel in the second half against the Rams.

The outcome wound up being a combination of the Cardinals' flair for the inept and Warner's continued run of heartbreak's...BUT, as disappointed as I was I think the Card's will be vastly improved with a game played and two full week's of practice for their o-line. I'm very reminded of the 2003 Rams unit which got off to such a rocky start.

I'm not guarenteeing a win or anything like that but it would be nice to see what the Card's can actually do instead of what we've seen thus far. From a fifth string center to switching between your guard and center on shotgun situations and a rookie thrown in for good measure, I think things on the o-line will settle down a little this week.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman
    I was rooting for Warner last week!
    What does that mean?

Does it mean that you were rooting for Warner to play well, but lose, or does it mean you wanted him to win?

There's a big difference between those two things.

ReedleyRam Guest

I hope Warner does well so long as he doesn't mess up the Rams chances to make the playoffs or win the division. Go Rams!

RammieGirl Guest

Warner will always have a special place in my heart as a Ram and I was also rooting for him last week because I just think that hes been jerked around more than necessary and hasn't gotten the respect that he has earned. BUT!!!!! and that's a big BUT....I wanted him to do well, but not enough to beat us. I do have my priorities and a RAMS win is what definitely comes first.

A Cardinals win over the Hawks this weekend would be Kurt's gift to us too!!! GOOOOO 's

talkstoangels61 Guest

I will as always be rooting for KW!................Any true Ram fan would do the same!...................lol...............Go ahead and ask me why and i will certainly give you a reason!..................Why wouldn't you?.............Is it hurting you or the Rams?................Not!............Just a bunch of zealous people if you don't!......................Dont try and tell me that MB is or was better because you will never know!.......Or the fact.....never mind .i'm sure i will be typing several more reasons for my belief!

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

I, too, will be hoping that KW lights up the field tomorrow. I'd love to see the walrus with that pout like he had after we beat him last year. This doesn't make me a traitor. Heck, I hate Carolina...but it was SO sweet to watch the Pats fall!

rawkhrdr Guest

I will also be rooting for Kurt Warner this week. I will be rooting for him to throw 4 interceptions, fumble twice and get sacked 6 times. That would be a good game for him IMO. Of course, I am biased because I am a Seahawks fan, and he plays the Seahawks this week...last week, I was about his biggest fan...but he let me down. Good luck to you guys tomorrow against the scrappy Titans....

Yodude is offline Registered User

Only Avenger and Brenda.LOL
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster