Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WestSideRamsFan Guest

arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense

ohh that pisses me off

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

Good Riddance any respect I had for the guy just wore out with those comments,Whos he to talk he gave up most the big plays and made none

Haterade is offline Registered User

Got a link?

Before you rip Arch, at least prove he said this.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

****ing piece of ****, pardon my french, I'm sorry but that's so friggen rude to say that. Last year was the only year we didn't go to the playoffs in the past 5 years I believe? What a douschbag, he doesn't deserve that money at all. What a piece of ****. Again pardon my french, but that PISSED me off as well.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Rambos is offline Registered User

i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense
    Well all I can say is they paid him big money, if he thinks he can take poor angles and whiff on tackles and not get booed he is mistaken.

We play them this year, keep talking, and well see how well he can handle Holt or Curtis deep.
    Last edited by Rambos; -03-14-2006 at 06:11 PM.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Haterade
    Got a link?

Before you rip Arch, at least prove he said this.
    This is what alot of posters from different boards are reporting that they heard on this interview. Some info in this link as well...

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=14616

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If that's true, its a shame.

Seems to me that Arch did far too little "walking the walk" while here to be "talking the talk" now.

Well, he can sit back and count all his SnyderBucks as ESPN does its 37th part of its 52 part series on how Archuleta works out during the offseason.

general counsel is offline Registered User

An athlete complaining that the crowd boos when the defense stinks and gives up big play after big play. What a crybaby. Why is it any different than any other job. If you "give up big plays" over and over in your job, the crowd may not boo, but the boss may well yell and you may well get fired. Also, when you do a good job every day at the office people dont cheer for you like they do for athletes. So many of these guys are so out of touch with reality its joke. They want adulation when they do well and no responsiblity when they dont.

If he made those remarks, they are classless and indeed good riddance. From what he said, you would think he was a pro bowl caliber guy surrounded by a bunch of losers, rather than a part of the problem. A safety with no cover skills of any kind.

Arch is certainly a good blitzer and makes flashy sportscenter plays when there is no one to block him. He also misses plenty. God bless the old us of a and the tv deal that a guy like that can get 10 million guaranteed.

I would like to ask arch if he ever booed anyone as a kid when his heroes didnt perform.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos
    Well all I can say is they paid him big money, if he thinks he can take poor angles and whiff on tackles and not get booed he is mistaken.

We play them this year, keep talking, and well see how well he can handle Holt or Curtis deep.
    Amen man Amen!
    RamsFan16

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    An athlete complaining that the crowd boos when the defense stinks and gives up big play after big play. What a crybaby. Why is it any different than any other job. If you "give up big plays" over and over in your job, the crowd may not boo, but the boss may well yell and you may well get fired. Also, when you do a good job every day at the office people dont cheer for you like they do for athletes. So many of these guys are so out of touch with reality its joke. They want adulation when they do well and no responsiblity when they dont.

If he made those remarks, they are classless and indeed good riddance. From what he said, you would think he was a pro bowl caliber guy surrounded by a bunch of losers, rather than a part of the problem. A safety with no cover skills of any kind.

Arch is certainly a good blitzer and makes flashy sportscenter plays when there is no one to block him. He also misses plenty. God bless the old us of a and the tv deal that a guy like that can get 10 million guaranteed.

I would like to ask arch if he ever booed anyone as a kid when his heroes didnt perform.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Well said GC

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Good point as usual General, but not only is it extremely rude to say that about a team that got him to the SuperBowl, it's also a lack of respect, and loyalty. He wanted to leave SO bad after one bad year, then that just shows what type of person he is. If the redskins do bad next season, and they're ranked #30 for defense, is he gonna quit or something? Come on, everything he said was a damn joke, and it just goes to show what a friggen moron he is. No matter who you're, there's always bumps in the road, there's ALWAYS ups and downs in life, regardless if your adam archuleta or not...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

WestSideRamsFan Guest

I JUST WANNA RIP APART AND BURN HIS JERSEY IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW.......
    :clanram:

Sanantonioram is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRamsFan

ohh that pisses me off
    Your anger is seriously mistaken. Marmie is the one that made the situation what it was and should be the recipient of your irritation. For the life of me, I could never understand how Martz could go from Lovie to Marmie. Marmie has never achieved success with any defense anywhere and we gave him our defense...GO FIGURE!!!!!

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRamsFan
    I JUST WANNA RIP APART AND BURN HIS JERSEY IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW.......
    :clanram:
    Wow , you got an Arch jersey? I think I would have gotten our punters jersey first! Whoever he is!LOL
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Guys and girls, I don't like what he had to say either, but we're not signing his paycheck anymore. He's got a new fanbase, and this may be his way of cozying up to them. I'm not saying he's right or wrong, I'm just saying this could be how Arch is trying to fit in.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast