Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

The video used to be up on the Redskins site. I did see it, and he was kind of negative about his experience. However, in his next interview, he said he loved the Rams fans, etc. Here's the second interview: http://www.redskins.com/news/multimedia.jsp

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Er...for the record Varg6 "Douschbag" is spelled douche bag and is actually two words. But other than that I agree with your post subject to discovering what, exactly, all of the ****** means!!

WHAT SAY YE?

fred10licious is offline Registered User

arch 5 years = one play, the strip against TAMPA. ill take some IVY over an ARCH any day.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I am not derailing this thread and i am not a marmie fan. However, marmie did not miss all the tackles that arch whiffed on with the guy in front of him. Marmie did not have horrible cover skills like arch. marmie did not drop the INT that hit arch IN THE HANDS at the goal line at the end of the jets game in 2005. Could marmie have made better use of arch's skills? Absolutely i agree.

However, the fact that arch needs someone to make good use of his skills shows that he is not an all around all pro safety and the fact that he got the highest contract of any safety in the history of the nfl shows you that its better to be in the right place at the right time than to be the best at what you do. Even the skins dont do this if they werent afraid sean taylor was heading to the slam.

Watch the tape of the carolina playoff game and tell me what a defensive genius lovie is. Lovie had a great year with the bears, he also had great players.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable
    Er...for the record Varg6 "Douschbag" is spelled douche bag and is actually two words. But other than that I agree with your post subject to discovering what, exactly, all of the ****** means!!

WHAT SAY YE?
    Hey , we got spell check here! hot digity dog!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I have seen many Ram home games in St. Louis and also have seen the Rams play at New England, New York Giants and the Buffalo. If AA is crying about the St Louis fans ( Which by the way are very laid back compared to the other Stadiums I've been to ) Wait till the Washington faithful get on his case and they will. He'll wish he had kept his crybaby attitude to himself.
    Can't wait for the Rams Redskins game. Hopefully Steven Jackson gets a shot at him in the open field.

:tongue:

:clanram:

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable

WHAT SAY YE?
    lmao, well ya know what dude, I had no idea that it was two words. No one ever corrected me on it, so I just figured to use it as one word. but now I will continue my life with spelling it douch bag. Thank you! lol

Now, lets get back to being pissed at Archuleta.
    Did I mention I was pissed at Archuleta? lol

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Hey , we got spell check here! hot digity dog!
    I think diggity has two Gs. LOL

RealRam is offline Registered User

I think Arch is okay. He's just a little giddy and unsure of how to 'fit in', as HUbison said. Perhaps even a bit immature as well (considering the money he now has in front of him).

He may feel he has to JUSTIFY that kind of contract from the get-go and refer to the general impression of the Rams D in a negative fashion. Tsk, tsk.

Indeed, we'll meet again my friend. And we'll see who did the most in growing up.

:clanram:

Mooby is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRamsFan
    i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense

ohh that pisses me off
    don't feel bad about it. This happens to the redskins all the time too, in fact, shortly after antonio pierce left us for the giants he dissed the skins as well. Lavar is trying to go to another NFC East team to get back at us as well.

Milan is offline Registered User

What right does he have to complain about fans booing the defense?
    When someone boos you you don't just sit back and complain about it, you make them cheer.

I wanted him back next season, I think he can still play.

I'd love to see him play against the Rams, but wonder if he's going to start. With a contract that big, he better start.

general counsel is offline Registered User

The only way arch is going to bring steven jackson down one on one in the open field is with a loaded weapon.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

If he did say that (and I havent seen the video yet), I can't get mad at a guy for wanting to get away from the disaster that was the Ram's Defense last year.

He's not lieing... The defense was bad and the crowd booed after giving up big plays.

It has to be frustrating for anyone playing on that defense. Im sure some of the players were screaming for blitzes as much as the fans.

As for big plays, All I remember is the strip, the hit on Heap and the big INT against the Titans. I also remember being really happy for Arch to finally get an INT for a TD.

I like the guy, but I'm glad we didnt pay 30 mil for him.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I dont like Arch anymore, you dont say stuff like that about the team that drafted you. I cant wait till it all falls apart for him in Washington. Im glad we didnt bother paying the guy now. I watched the Spoon and Big Roy interviews, and they genuinely seem to want to be here, Spoon seems to be really looking forward to being a key part of the defense. I want players like that in horns, not guys that are just here for the money.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I am not derailing this thread and i am not a marmie fan. However, marmie did not miss all the tackles that arch whiffed on with the guy in front of him. Marmie did not have horrible cover skills like arch. marmie did not drop the INT that hit arch IN THE HANDS at the goal line at the end of the jets game in 2005.

However, the fact that arch needs someone to make good use of his skills shows that he is not an all around all pro safety and the fact that he got the highest contract of any safety in the history of the nfl shows you that its better to be in the right place at the right time than to be the best at what you do. Even the skins dont do this if they werent afraid sean taylor was heading to the slam.

Watch the tape of the carolina playoff game and tell me what a defensive genius lovie is. Lovie had a great year with the bears, he also had great players.
    Have to agree with you on this.

Good bye and good riddance to the tackling skills of the human pinball!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast