SaucemanXL is offline Registered User

Being a Rams fan in Phoenix is fun...

Not really, but my manager at work has 7 season tickets to the Cards games, and I payed $20 to get tickets to the Cards vs Texans game tomorrow, so it's all good. He told me not to wear any Rams stuff to the game because it's in his section with season ticket holders and I'm gonna be there with some buddies from work.

I plan on wearing my personalized Rams jersey, and my friend will be wearing his Alexander jersey (Yeah...he's a Hawks fan). That should be fun at Cardinals stadium.

I just hope I can get a hold of tickets when the Rams come into town.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Being a Rams fan in Phoenix is fun...

from what I can see on tv thats an awesome stadium,looks like a great place to watch a game, have fun,enjoy the game and say hello to kurt for me.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by SaucemanXL View Post
    Not really, but my manager at work has 7 season tickets to the Cards games, and I payed $20 to get tickets to the Cards vs Texans game tomorrow, so it's all good. He told me not to wear any Rams stuff to the game because it's in his section with season ticket holders and I'm gonna be there with some buddies from work.

I plan on wearing my personalized Rams jersey, and my friend will be wearing his Alexander jersey (Yeah...he's a Hawks fan). That should be fun at Cardinals stadium.

I just hope I can get a hold of tickets when the Rams come into town.
    Glad to hear you'll be wearing your Rams jersey, in spite of what your manager wants. I wouldn't think of going to any NFL game without one of mine on.

As far as tickets go, there are always plenty available for every Cardinals game . It seems most season ticket holders sell them as opposed to use them. Last year I was worried I might have to pay a premium for the Rams game in Glendale, but I found literally thousands of tickets available at broker sites, many at close to face value. If you want tickets, you'll be able to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    from what I can see on tv thats an awesome stadium,looks like a great place to watch a game, have fun,enjoy the game and say hello to kurt for me.
    Although I think the stadium is ugly on the outside with one of the most rediculous sponsor names ever, inside it's like no other and an amazing experience.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Have fun with that! I wore a Rams shirt to the Redskins-Titans preseason game a week or so ago. The security guard at Gate 4 tried to have me arrested . Other than that, nobody really said anything.

Stone Cold Tavon Austin is offline Registered User

if u get any stuff from the fans, just ask them how it feels to never have a chance in the division.

SaucemanXL is offline Registered User

Wow, it was a fun experience and an awesome stadium. Nice to be able to cheer Warner on, as he had the funnest drive to watch.

The only crap I got was from a couple of Raiders fan, asking me if my mommy got me the jersey for Christmas, to which I replied, " No...your mom did." Childish, but classic.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Wow, it was a fun experience and an awesome stadium. Nice to be able to cheer Warner on, as he had the funnest drive to watch.

The only crap I got was from a couple of Raiders fan, asking me if my mommy got me the jersey for Christmas, to which I replied, " No...your mom did." Childish, but classic.
    lol. Raiders fans.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Faider fans. They're like cock roaches. They permeate every crack and crevice. There always seems to be one around no matter where you are. I remember being at a Cardinals game in Tempe and there was a chick wearing a Faider jersey sitting behind me and I couldn't resist saying, "So who do the Raiders lose to today?". The whole section was busting up and she had nothing to say. She then proceded to spend the entire game on her cell phone. Typical.