View Poll Results: Which team is the best Super Bowl Champion ever?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1985 Chicago Bears

9 34.62%
  • 1999 St. Louis Rams

13 50.00%
  • 1998 Denver Broncos

0 0%
  • 2003 New England Patriots (BARF!)

0 0%
  • 1995 Dallas Cowboys

0 0%
  • 1972 Miami Dolphins

2 7.69%
  • 1984 San Francisco ***** (BARF!)

0 0%
  • 2000 Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
  • 1989 San Francisco ***** (BARF!x2)

1 3.85%
  • 1966 Green Bay Packers

1 3.85%
  • 1996 Green Bay Packers

0 0%
  • 1979 Pittsburgh Steelers

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigDaddyPace is offline Registered User

Best SB Champs Ever

This poll was inspired by the NFL Network show called "America's Game" were a panel of experts attempt to find out which the greatest SB Champ of all time is. Please vote and post your reasons why you think so. If a team on the poll doesn't fit the bill then post your selection.
    Last edited by BigDaddyPace; -01-20-2007 at 04:12 AM.

Re: Best SB Champs Ever

Its funny, for some reason the term "FortyNiners" is treated like it was a cursword on this site.LOLOL

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Has to be our Rams,to win it all after a 2-14 season.We got Marshall and that created a buzz but that was extinguished when Green was lost for the season for the year in a pre-season game.Then the Story began to unfold with the amazing KW coming from nowhere to lead us to a Championship.So many highs that year,remember the day AZ scored 4 TD's at Cincinatti?.Just a special year and at the end of it we started to get some respect instead of being ridiculed for being a Rams fan's..:l

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Actually the 99 Rams are ranked 19th out of the top 20. I think they should've been ranked higher than that. They haven't announced the team that is ranked number 1 yet. I'm guessing the number 1 ranking is going to go to the 85 Bears.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Not to sound like I am down on the other teams, but I went with the '66 Packers. I never saw the whole game, but I have seen a large majority of it. I don't know what it is about them, but they really seemed to have to fight a lot harder than any other choice on the poll.

My question is, why are the whiners and pats even on the poll? It's common knowledge that both teams (and probably the 'boys, too) were quite unethical, and did not deserve to even be in the Super Bowl. Putting them in as choices is like voting Paris Hilton into the Morality Hall of Fame...

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

I went with the '72 Dolphins. Undefeated is undefeated. Perfection is perfection. And they are the only Super Bowl era team to do it.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

i voted for the 1985 Bears, I saw a highlight video of them and they were amazing!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I am shocked. Shouldn't we all be voting for the 1999 St. Louis Rams? The Bears are winning this poll and I think I may lose my lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I am shocked. Shouldn't we all be voting for the 1999 St. Louis Rams? The Bears are winning this poll and I think I may lose my lunch.
    Just becuase we are Rams fans doesn't mean that we cant take the homer glasses off and be objective.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

There's nothing wrong with a biased opinion...as well as an unbiased.

bigredman is offline Registered User

I agree totally. THIS IS A RAMS FAN BOARD. The only votes I want to see for someone else are from other fans from other teams visiting our board. Don't make me pull out my belt on you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever
    voted for the 1985 Bears, I saw a highlight video of them and they were amazing!
    They played the stinking sorry Patriots in that game...please!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPace
    Just becuase we are Rams fans doesn't mean that we cant take the homer glasses off and be objective.
    Save the wine and cheese, Buffy hand me my towel, above it all attitude for the whiner fans...this is a SUBJECTIVE website. Where's your man card...I'm revoking it!

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Not to sound like I am down on the other teams, but I went with the '66 Packers. I never saw the whole game, but I have seen a large majority of it. I don't know what it is about them...
    Hmmmmmmm...didn't see the whole game, and doesn't know what it is about them....well...I'm sold...such a well thought out TREASON from a MOD has to be respected! NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyhater
    I went with the '72 Dolphins. Undefeated is undefeated. Perfection is perfection. And they are the only Super Bowl era team to do it.
    The Rams played more games during the regular season and the competition during the respective seasons were tougher for the Rams than the Dolphins. The stars just happened to align just right for the Miami. I will admit, the teams the Rams did lose to in 1999, they should have beat easily. Besides, the Super Bowl the Dolphins won in 1972 was not all that exciting as the Ram's tackle at the one to win it, and the emergence of "The greatest show on turf". The Dolphin's offense was boring in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0
    Actually the 99 Rams are ranked 19th out of the top 20. I think they should've been ranked higher than that. They haven't announced the team that is ranked number 1 yet. I'm guessing the number 1 ranking is going to go to the 85 Bears.
    ....and YOUR choice is what?
    Last edited by bigredman; -01-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPace View Post
    As Borat would say, WHAAAT??

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Save the wine and cheese, Buffy hand me my towel, above it all attitude for the whiner fans...this is a SUBJECTIVE website. Where's your man card...I'm revoking it!
    Thats stupid. I wish I could see your logic, but then again, that would mean that I would think that Rams would be the best team in the NFL every year, I would think Jimmy Kennedy is the greatest DT EVER, I would also be happy that the Rams went 8-8 this year and blame the 8 losses on "lack of focus", and I would also love our run defense and do nothing to change it.....

I'll prefer to do things my way: root for the Rams to do well, but call things like I see them.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I had to vote for the 2007 Rams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I voted for the '85 Bears, that defense was simply awesome. Not only would they shut some team out but they would ingure their QB, that is just mean. They killed EVERYONE. You know you are good when then offense is the weak link in the chain and you have "Sweetness" at RB.:l

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast