RamWraith is offline Registered User

Brady reportedly in walking cast

Patriots | Brady reportedly in walking cast
    Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:16:08 -0800

ESPN.com reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (leg) was reportedly seen in a walking cast Monday, Jan. 21, according to multiple media reports in Boston. During his weekly radio show on WEEI, Brady did not deny suffering an injury during the AFC Championship Game Sunday, Jan. 20. According to the Boston Herald, Brady said, "Ah, you know, there's always bumps and bruises. I'll be ready for the Super Bowl. I'm not worried about that. I'm not missing this one. I'd have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It's nothing serious."

Drew Guest

Re: Brady reportedly in walking cast

Hmmmm...i smell a Pats trick...Turn the Big blue D into a less buzzed up team ,belichicks way of trying to gain an edge even if its small...if the Giants even slightly think that Brady might not play,then Coughlin and co are gonna have to spend a lil time on watching Cassell in action on tapes which will mean less on time spent preparing for the actual pats QB!

all about disrupting the Giants preparation, can just see Brady doing a lil "Riverdance" once he`s behind closed doors and chuckling to himself about their latest stunt!