Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KurtWarner2005MVP is offline Registered User

Angry Bryce Fisher: "We (Rams) didn't deserve to win against Seattle."

I've got a cousin in Seattle who hates the skwaks almost as much as I do. He is always telling me about how crazy all the skwak fans are about their team. He listens to the Seattle sports radio a lot and emailed me the other day about an interview with Bryce Fisher. I don't know everything he said, but that he admitted that all the Rams knew that they didn't deserve to win the comeback win in the regular season in Seattle last year. He said that they were happy to win, but they only won because Seattle didn't know how to finish games. He said that is why he went to Seattle along with their other new defensive players, to teach them a winning mentality. He also said that the Rams all admitted to eachother afterward that the she-skwaks outplayed them for 99% of the game. I don't know what else he said after that. Maybe one of the skwak fans that come here heard it.

First off, I know that Bryce is probably just lying to the local media and fans trying to warm up to them, and that he's from the area. But what if there is a tinge of honesty to what he said? Are there other guys on the team who think the same kinda things and who would dump on our team the second they left for another? I sure hope not and for one and quite glad we don't have a nonbeliever like Fisher on this squad anymore. I hope Martz keeps his eyes and ears peeled for any more like attitudes. We need none of that here!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Re: Bryce Fisher: "We (Rams) didn't deserve to win against Seattle."

Ya . what about game 2.We cleaned their clocks 99% of the game.After that who could have any doubt who the better team was.

:clanram:
    Last edited by psycho9985; -08-22-2005 at 11:40 AM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

dought????

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Regardless of what Fisher said or didn't say, any team that can shift into another gear when it's desperation time by clawing, fighting and showing the heart to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, deserves the win.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by KurtWarner2005MVP
    He also said that the Rams all admitted to eachother afterward that the she-skwaks outplayed them for 99% of the game.
    Just to point something out, I don't think this one might be that off-base. The Seahawks really did outplay the Rams for the first three quarters of the game. But to say the Rams didn't deserve to win because of that? I dunno. I wonder if his former Ram teammates appreciate those comments.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Just to point something out, I don't think this one might be that off-base. The Seahawks really did outplay the Rams for the first three quarters of the game. But to say the Rams didn't deserve to win because of that? I dunno. I wonder if his former Ram teammates appreciate those comments.
    I don't think it would bother them. The fact is, we won the game, and in a heartbreaking way that sent the Hawks into a skid. It's all over with now, and really, I don't see what the term "didn't deserve to win the game" really meant. If a team finds a way to win, they deserve to win. A win is a win is a win.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Who freaking cares about 1 year wonder Fisher. The fact is the Rams were 3-0 vs the Seachickens. If there is another stat in a 3 game series that matters more than that Bryce let us know, untill then SHUTUP!!!:tongue:
    Just Fix It

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

I've got a cousin in Seattle who hates the skwaks almost as much as I do.
    I've yet to see this reported anywhere, including any seahawk message boards who are so fixated upon the Rams that I'm sure they would love to be able to post something like this. Maybe you could...er, your cousin could provide a link to the interview.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

majorram is offline Registered User

I don't care about fisher, he can say what the hell he wants,

on the comeback win..... A WIN IS A WIN, who cares how we acomplished it, we came back and won, end of story.......

steve:clanram:

yes, a win is a win.
    Last edited by KurtWarner2005MVP; -08-23-2005 at 11:11 PM.

bluengreen is offline Registered User

I'm a Seahawks fan living in Seattle and I've not heard a word about this interview. I've not seen it mentioned on seahawks.net, and as noted above, I'm sure it would create quite a buzz. A link would be great.

DanS761 is offline Registered User

KurtWarner your full of crap

First of all you DIDNT listen to the interview, your cousin did

Second I listened to the interview on KJR and it was not even close to what you are making it out to be. You hear something from another person, then you spin it in your favor. You should really get your own information from your eyes or ears, not from some sheep fan in seattle.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DanS761

Second I listened to the interview on KJR and it was not even close to what you are making it out to be. You hear something from another person, then you spin it in your favor. You should really get your own information from your eyes or ears, not from some sheep fan in seattle.
    You tell him how it is Dan. Second hand information getting twisted up and confused. Not a surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GameTime is offline Registered User

Really, it was nice to win last year. But that doesnt really mean anything for the road ahead. I am more concerned about beating them twice this year.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by DanS761

Dan, you realize, of course, that KW's spin on this is actually IN FAVOR of the Seahawks, don't you? I'd think the "cousin" is more than likely a seahawk fan rather than a Ram fan. The numbers alone would tell us that. I mean there can't be more than, oh I don't know...say... 81 Ram fans up there near KW's cousin in the Seattle area
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast