r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Bye Bye whiners!

Can you say E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N? Done, kaput, IT'S OVER! Another one bites the dust and we're still alive.

funk_doc is offline Registered User

Re: Bye Bye whiners!

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Can you say E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N? Done, kaput, IT'S OVER! Another one bites the dust and we're still alive.

hey it's all good man...we beat ourselves so i aint mad...but i know the majority of u guys didn't expect for us to go as far as we did this season (even though the NFC sux). no hating from me, but congrats on staying alive, and good luck to u guys next week.

Quote Originally Posted by funk_doc View Post
    hey it's all good man...we beat ourselves so i aint mad...but i know the majority of u guys didn't expect for us to go as far as we did this season (even though the NFC sux). no hating from me, but congrats on staying alive, and good luck to u guys next week.
    I don't think ANYONE expected you guys to do as well as you did. A win today and you would have been in contention for the division title. That is actually pretty amazing. Thanks for being a good sport on a post that bordered on smack.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I don't think ANYONE expected you guys to do as well as you did. A win today and you would have been in contention for the division title.
    I actually felt you guys had a good chance and you did, but like you said, "You Beat Yourselves".

I just never imagened we would still be in contention!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

What makes it worse is that Seattle lost yesterday, too. A win Sunday would've brought the division title down to the last week. I mean, I didn't expect my beloved Niners to take the division or make the playoffs, but I still hate to see it slip away like that.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

What is amazing for me to thin about is that if the Shawks had lost last week we possibly could have tied for first in the division, or even won the division had they lost out while we won out.

Something totally wrong with THAT picture...

Actually we still could tie although the Shawks would still be champs due to our losing both games to them this year.

RnD
    GO RAMS!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Daddy View Post
    What makes it worse is that Seattle lost yesterday, too. A win Sunday would've brought the division title down to the last week. I mean, I didn't expect my beloved Niners to take the division or make the playoffs, but I still hate to see it slip away like that.
    I wish one of us would have stepped up. The Seahawks were trying to give away the Division Title all season.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I wish one of us would have stepped up. The Seahawks were trying to give away the Division Title all season.
    This is so true. They gave everybody a chance with the injuries to Alexander and Hasselbeck, then continued to go into the tank even after they got healthy, yet no one was able to take advantage. Talk about a lost opportunity.:\