throwback week

RamsFan16 Guest

Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career

Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career
    Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:24:01 -0700

Charles Goldberg, of The Birmingham News, reports Arizona Cardinals LB Karlos Dansby (toe) is concerned his NFL career could be over due to a toe injury. Dansby said team officials told him the problem could be a "career-ending injury," according to the Arizona Republic. Dansby said the injury has caused problems in his leg muscles. While he claims treatment is helping and expects to eventually return, the problem is spreading. "It's moving up under my other toe, and it's causing my muscles in my left leg to shut down. I'm having a real tough time right now. It's been like this for a couple of years now, and my body just can't take it anymore," said Dansby.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career

Wow, that's unbelievable. He was really one of the standouts on that defensive unit at SLB. To lose him would really put them in a bind, because Calvin Pace, Dansby's back-up, is a converted DE who has had an admittingly bumpy transition to LB. It wasn't exactly a great unit to begin with, either.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

The Cardinals are snakebitten. They take a step forward, then a step back. They're going to miss Dansby who is one of their key playakers.

RamsFan87 Guest

popr karlos, Hope he gets better, But maybe he wont play anymore, that could help us out.

RamsFan16 Guest

Come on man, show some respect. He may be a rival player but its always sad to see a Young NFL Player that had big potential to go down. I only wish for the best recovery for him!

RamsFan87 Guest

sure I want him to come back, but wanting him to come back and suck is not bad is it? besides I have always been A fan Of karlos Dansby.