Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Cardinals keep on signing, this time S Robert Griffith

Thanks for the additional info, Nidan! Always great to hear about other teams from their fans.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Nidan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    A couple of questions for you Nidan:

1. What has happened that all of a sudden Bill Bidwell is willing to spend money on name brand players?
    2. When did the aliens take away Bill Bidwell and replace him with a money spending android?
    The answer to that is simple, a different Bidwill is in control now, say hello to the M Bidwill era. Having met and spoken to both the only similarity I can see is the name.

M Bidwill is aggressive and want's to win in the worst way. Hence handing over GM to Rod Graves, who is a very accomplished manager, who then goes out and gets Denny. By all reports Denny is not the nicest guy in the world but exactly kind of SOB that the Cardinals needed.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Thought you might get a kick out of this, I mean have any of you therown beer over the owner in a bar ?

Beer on Bidwill

He was real cool,

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nidan
    The answer to that is simple, a different Bidwill is in control now, say hello to the M Bidwill era. Having met and spoken to both the only similarity I can see is the name.

M Bidwill is aggressive and want's to win in the worst way. Hence handing over GM to Rod Graves, who is a very accomplished manager, who then goes out and gets Denny. By all reports Denny is not the nicest guy in the world but exactly kind of SOB that the Cardinals needed.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Thought you might get a kick out of this, I mean have any of you therown beer over the owner in a bar ?

Beer on Bidwill

He was real cool,
    Well Nidan, congratulations on the change of reins.

Wow, an owner that knows what they're doing and wants to win football games....must be nice, we wouldn't know.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Adding Griffith may help, but what seems shocking to me is how bad the secondaries of all the NFC West teams may be next year. Granted this isn't a division known for great defense, but everybody except SF is geared for a big-time passing attack and Seattle and Arizona have both lost starting corners to free agency. Hopefully, our safety situation will be a little clearer, but so far we've picked up one safety: Michael Stone, a former back-up safety and special teams stand-out for the Cardinals. It's hard to say what will happen with the rest of free agency and the draft, but it's starting to look like that may emerge as a glaring weakness for the whole division. We'll all pass on offense and pray our pass rush gets there in time on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Well Nidan, congratulations on the change of reins.

Wow, an owner that knows what they're doing and wants to win football games....must be nice, we wouldn't know.
    Who knows, maybe one day you will get to acidently drop beer on Georgia Frontiere.

It really was an accident, I'd met him before and he was reaching over to shake my hand.

Don't get to hopful about Stone.

By all accounts a good guy, fast and atheltic, just don't ask to see the wonderlic score.

He hasn't been able to crack the starting lineup in 3 years and he was a 2nd round pick. As for special teams, I swear half our ST penalities were from him.

moklerman is offline Registered User

You can add Orlando Huff to the list of FA's that Arizona has signed. Huff played last year in Seattle and his signing most likely confrims Arizona won't re-sign MLB McKinnon.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Wow, That's pretty cool. Orlando Huff worked a summer at my current job! And I'll have to look him up at the AZ @ Rams Game! :redface:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Can we assume that signing Huff means the Cards won't be aggressive in pursuing Hartwell?
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123