general counsel is offline Registered User

chargers are the best team, BUT...

The chargers are the best team in the NFL in my view. They have a solid qb, the best running back in the league, an all pro tight end, a solid o line, a dominant defensive tackle, a steriod pumped pass rushing fool, a prominent ex ram in mamliamamliamula, excellent kicker and punter and TONS of momentum.

But, and its a HUGE BUT, they also have marty. That is going to cost them BIG TIME at some point down the road. My gut tells me that when the chips are on the line in the playoffs, marty will get a lead and run LT 28 times in a row into the middle of the line, allowing someone to rally on them.

I figure marty is worth negative 7 points at the minimum in a playoff game.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: chargers are the best team, BUT...

I disagree, I watched them play Martyball vs the Ravens weeks ago and they ended up losing after trying to sit on the lead. Since then they haven't played Martyball and have gone on a win streak. I think Marty has finally learned his lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: chargers are the best team, BUT...

I to think the Chargers are the team to beat. My only question about the Chargers pertains to Rivers. How will he do at crunch time? The playoffs are more magnified and the better teams (Especially Defense) tend to uncover the oppositions weakness. If the Chargers have a weakness it is the lack of playoff experience for Rivers. It will be interesting to see how Rivers handles the Ravens and or Patriots if they meet.