jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Chris Henry Has Charges Dropped

Sometimes when you've been a problematic person, drama follows you even when it's not your fault. Now magnify that by being a celebrity or athlete. My point is I don't think that Chris punched the kid in question, I think they got into a heated argument, it got close to being physical, and the Kid wanted to try and sue for money. A lot times people try and start fights with athletes to get money, infact it's more often than you think, especially when people get alcohol in them and loose self control.

What I'm saying is I think Chris Henry would be a great 2nd receiver and move Benett back to the slot. I don't think Chris wants to chance being suspended from the NFL.

What sayeth thee.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Chris Henry Has Charges Dropped

It was obvious when we drafted this year we weren't drafting troublemakers. Using that as a guide, the Rams won't even consider it. Nor will I.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

I think sometimes what people need is a change of venue. The Bengals are a team of misfits, The Rams have a class orginization. I think that would be a good change for him.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

The Rams have made it clear on numerous occasions that they want to build the team with good citizens and character individuals. Henry has a pattern of bad behavior (including some incidents that occured after the one addressed here) and I don't think the Rams are interested in being responsible for any type of rehabilitation. Just not worth it IMO, especially since Henry continually puts himself in these problematic situations.

born is offline Registered User

chris henry would be a great addition to the rams! I think he needs a chance to redeem his-self !And the risk is minimal,if it works great ,if not then he's out of the league! he's broke so we can get him on the cheap! And i don't want a bunch of choir boys on my team! They wont beat the S--hawks singing!!! But i dont want thug life either!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    I think sometimes what people need is a change of venue. The Bengals are a team of misfits, The Rams have a class orginization. I think that would be a good change for him.
    your 100% correct, the Bengals are a team of misfits and Chris Henry is at the head of the class, so he was right where he belonged.