Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: ClanRam Power Rankings
-12-25-2001 #1DJRamFan Guest
ClanRam Power Rankings
Ok folks, i'm doing it on here instead since i don't know HTML, plus this way it's easier for everyone to respond...(Italics are last week's ranking)
1. St. Louis Rams (12-2) 1 Squeaked out close one against hapless panthers
2. Steelers (12-2) 2 Continues to dominate minus the Bus
3. ***** (11-3) 3 Dominated Eagles, Defense wasn't too bad either
4. Bears (11-3) 4 Urlacher is lined up in the slot...oh wait...
5. Packers (10-4) 8 Put a smackdown on Cleveland in the snow...no rioting in cheese country
6. Patriots (10-5) 7 Clinched Playoff Berth as they hounded the 'fins
7. Buccaneers (8-6) 13 Buc-Ball: Play like hell to save coach
8. Raiders (10-4) 5 One time SB team now plummetting
9. Eagles (9-5) 6 Just need a win to clinch the most disappointing division in NFL
10. Ravens (9-5) 10 Champs win, but aren't dominating
11. Jets (9-5) 12 Come from behind against Colts
12. Dolphins (9-5) 9 Scored 3 points in 3 quarters vs. Jets
13. Titans (7-7) 15 Got LUCKY against Raiders and Sebastian
14. Giants (7-7) 17 Came from behind and is still in playoff hunt...HA!
15. Falcons (7-7) 23 Should have lost to Bills but sick Chandler pulled it off
16. Broncos (7-7) 16 Took the week off...
17. Seahawks (7-7) 11 Couldn't hold onto it in Jersey
18. Jaguars (6-8) 20 Whooped on Vikes in the Twin Cities
19. Cardinals (6-8) 22 Beat arch-rival Cowboys, both fans were happy
20. Saints (7-7) 14 Were EMBARRASSED in Tampa Bay
21. Redskins (6-8) 19 Couldn't get it done at home vs. Bears
22. Browns (6-8) 21 Demolished in wake of Bottle-gate
23. Chiefs (5-9) 24 Won nailbiter against Chargers
24. Colts (5-9) 18 They continue to slide, Peyton is looking better, but big offseason coming
25. Vikings (5-9) 25 Will be rebuilding for a while, so long Cris
26. Chargers (5-10) 26 Flutie Magic is all worn out, been to Canada recently, eh?
27. Cowboys (4-10) 28 yawn, still suck
28. Bengals (4-10) 27 Fighting on sidelines between a coupla losers
29. Bills (2-12) 29 SOOOO CLOSE! Doing better without Rob though.
30. Panthers (1-13) 31 Held on with Greatest Show, why would george come back?
31. Lions (1-13) 30 Somebody forget to tell them they have to play even after they win?
-12-26-2001 #2DaddoRam Guest
Not bad, I'd argue the following, though (just to be arguing)
Packers ahead of Bears
Raiders ahead of Pats and Bucs
Cowboys and Chargers ahead of Vikings
Lions ahead of Panthers
-12-26-2001 #3DJRamFan Guest
The base for some of the rankings was their record, especially in the upper levels. That's why the whiners are up so high. The also were relatively impressive on defense this week...
i did put the bears ahead of the packers, but that could go either way, especially since the packers swept 'em.
The bucs are high because of the shilacking they put on the aints. Pats are up high since they clinched their playoff victory. Raiders are dropping because they continue to struggle and they lost this week to Tennessee.
Titans really aren't overrated since they are struggling. But if you look at all the 7-7 teams, the Titans have to be better than the rest of 'em.
Saints aren't really underrated, i just had to drop them after they got *****slapped, they'll rebound and probably jump back up.
I don't think the vikes should be below the 'boys and the chargers. The chargers are dropping like a rock and the cowboys are just struggling. I'd bet money on the vikes playing either of those teams, even with spurgeon at the helm.
There's no way I could put the Lions ahead of the panthers. The lions were decimated by the steelers and the panthers held on with the Rams. The lions looked ridiculous, but the panthers only lost by 6...
By evil disco man in forum RAM TALKReplies: 9Last Post: -09-16-2004, 05:00 PM
By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -01-08-2002, 01:28 PM
By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -01-02-2002, 08:15 PM
By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -12-06-2001, 08:02 PM