Tez2010 is offline Registered User

Congrats NFC West brothers!

Hey all,

This may a bit out of the ordinary, but the Seahawks fan is here to say congrats to the Rams and the rest of the NFC West for a great day yesterday.

It feels great that the media has to sit up and take notice, considering what the Rams, Hawks and Cards did yesterday.

I see that we are still getting abused by a lot of the media "Cowboys mistakes cost them the game" "Redskin penalty cost them game" "Patriots miss game winning field goal", but whatever, we'll never be in the NFC East, so let's take what we can get!

Normally I shouldn't root for you guys, but I say screw it, we'll let the divisional games decide the winner and pound on the rest of the NFL until they fear playing our division no matter which team.

I saw your Lions game last week and that could have gone either way. Definately feel better about our loss in Arizona after their Defense shut down the almighty Pats at home.

Look forward to playing the Rams in a couple weeks!

Re: Congrats NFC West brothers!

oh and the Niners won again too, but forget them, they are media darlings and Harbaugh is an ass. (I've got no problem and even like Fisher and Wisenhunt except when we play them)

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Not the NFC Worst anymore!

Slug is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tez2010 View Post
    "Redskin penalty cost them game"
    Pfft! Hell no. Bradford and Amendola cost us the game.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Hey all,

This may a bit out of the ordinary, but the Seahawks fan is here to say congrats to the Rams and the rest of the NFC West for a great day yesterday.

It feels great that the media has to sit up and take notice, considering what the Rams, Hawks and Cards did yesterday.

I see that we are still getting abused by a lot of the media "Cowboys mistakes cost them the game" "Redskin penalty cost them game" "Patriots miss game winning field goal", but whatever, we'll never be in the NFC East, so let's take what we can get!

Normally I shouldn't root for you guys, but I say screw it, we'll let the divisional games decide the winner and pound on the rest of the NFL until they fear playing our division no matter which team.

I saw your Lions game last week and that could have gone either way. Definately feel better about our loss in Arizona after their Defense shut down the almighty Pats at home.

Look forward to playing the Rams in a couple weeks!
    What I liked about the Hawks win is they did not just pull out a win, they hammered the Cowboys took it to them!

Cards go in and beat the Pats!

9ers never want to see them win period but, the Lions fans last week thought they where unbeatable.

The Rams got lucky don't worry about us
    Last edited by Rambos; -09-17-2012 at 01:35 PM.

I just saw a segment on the NFL network titled, "which loss was more disappointing; Cowboys or Redskins"

Haha, ridiculous.

Thanks for the props on the Hawks physical play, that's a team I've always wanted.

I heard the same thing about the Rams on our local radio also with the guys saying that the Rams secondary is going to be nasty with Finnegan teaching Janoris Jenkins et al the Fisher way. (I would have loved it if the Hawks had taken Jenkins, but we had other needs).

Then on the BS report podcast today (Bill Simmons, the sportsguy, and his toady Cousin Sal) they were also complaining that the Rams secondary was getting real physical and getting away with penalties...I find it hard to believe that a non-niners NFC West team was getting the calls - I only saw the game on redzone, but c'mon.

I didn't realize we play you guys in week 4...seems like we always play you guys on the road early on and then you come to Seattle in December...is that right or am I just selectively remembering? I don't know which is better, but it seems that way

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

While I was watching the Sunday night game, I was just wondering...when was the last time all four teams won on the same weekend? It feels like it must have been years. And against pretty good competition, no less.

awnryRam is offline Registered User

oh and the Niners won again too, but forget them, they are media darlings and Harbaugh is an ass. (I've got no problem and even like Fisher and Wisenhunt except when we play them)
    thanks tez cant wait for sunday got sunday ticket and i feel the Rams are Mean as Hell

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Its cool the NFC West is coming around but honestly I always root for the team playing AGAINST the Whiners, Seahags or Tardinals.

That's why I said "this may be out of the ordinary" in my original post. I do, too.

But part of that was because except for a couple years there nearly 10 years ago, our team was flawed and we needed the other teams to suck in order to win titles.

I think that led to no one taking the Hawks seriously even when we were good because of the division. I can't speak to prior to our arrival in the NFC when the Rams ruled the roost.

That led to a lot of disrespect for the whole division that continues to this day.

This feeling won't last, particularly if you beat us at home and all of us end up with close records.

Just thought I'd celebrate this odd moment while it's here.

By the way, I picked up richardson in fantasy this week coz I'm RB starved. Any scoop on how hurt Jackson is or if Fisher might just want to try the new guy? Selfishly hoping so...