Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Re: Congrats Seahawk Fans

Yes congratulations! I was in your stadium 2 years ago when the Hawks beat us and the exitement for your side was increadible. I think that was the first tilme for your team to start 3-0 and that's what they were chanting on on our way out. Good luck to you in the next game!

Joe

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

I do believe you guys will be the NFC's representative this year. Actually i dont see anyone else beating you guy's! Now you will finally know how we as Rams fans felt when we finally became CHAMPS! You fans deserve it! Better get a grip on Smith though! Grant will make sure that they don't run those reverse's too! Fisher will do his job. Blitz,blitz,blitz!

Seahawk_For_Life is offline Registered User

Man, that monkey on our back had grown pretty big after 21 years.

Like Paul Allen said, "We don't have to talk about 1984 anymore!"

Yes!!
    "We were facing the No. 1 offense in the National Football League", Vitt said.

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    Thanks guys! I've been waiting a long time for this. Of course, I live in WI, and have been getting crap from my friends since Elementary School for being a Hawk fan (I especially remember 4th grade when they went 2-14 and even my teacher gave me a hard time, lol)
    I can appreciate that. I spent most of my life as an LA Ram fan in Connecticut! Even here in northern Illinois, it's all BEars, Packers, Vikings (lots of Swedes here).

bluengreen is offline Registered User

Thanks guys! It's been a great ride so far. It must be something like you guys experienced in '99.

Seehawkrun is offline Registered User

Yep, thanks guys. It's been a long time coming. I was 5 months old the last time the Seahawks won a playoff game.

I hope next year if we sweep you guys you'll be able to say, "well, no shame losing to the champs."

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

I hope next year if we sweep you guys you'll be able to say, "well, no shame losing to the champs."
    Don't get too far ahead of yourself...I wish you luck this year; after that it is game on. No sweep will take place next year; by either side. Good luck the remainder of this season; hope you go all of the way. Next year will be different for both teams. I am sure of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Large_Ant is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MoonJoe
    Yes congratulations! I was in your stadium 2 years ago when the Hawks beat us and the exitement for your side was increadible. I think that was the first tilme for your team to start 3-0 and that's what they were chanting on on our way out. Good luck to you in the next game!

Joe
    Hey MoonJoe, I was at that game too if it's the one I'm thinking. Koren Robinson catch in the end zone with 1 minute left on the clock? 1 pt. victory? Shaun showed up late because his wife had a baby that day?

I flew up from L.A. for that game. The weather was beautiful and it was a perfect game for watching football. I've got a cousin that lives in St. Lou and he was telling me that I should come up for a game next year. If I make it, I'll have to look some of you guys up. Looking forward to the rivalry heating up once again next year.

Cheers.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Seattle Seahawks - 2004 & 2005 NFC West Champions

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

lose squawks lose!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

congrats seahawk fans, it been along time coming , but well deserved,you guys totally dominated the nfc this year,good luck in the big game.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Congratulations Seahawks! Good Luck In Detroit.
    You Were Everthing The Rams Weren't This Year.
    You Were A Solid Team, With A Healthy Coach, A Sharp And Gutsy QB, A Top Notch Runningback Who Knows How To Hit The Holes, A #1 Ranked Defense And Most Importantly, A Very Enthusiastic And Supportive Home Crowd!
    So That's What It Takes To Be Champions......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RealRam is offline Registered User

Nice going -- NFC Champs! :up:

Super Bowl XL Vs. Steelers looks like a good one coming! Watch out!

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

I am so stoked right now...don't know whether to laugh cry or scream, so I am doing all three, while grinning from ear to ear. WOOOOOHOOOO I cannot believe this. I am typing and crying. GO HAWKS, I kept calling my friends during the game and saying, THE HAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, over and over and over and over and over for like 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it then, and I can't believe it now. WHOOOOOOO GO HAWKS. (can you tell I am a little excited?)

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rawkhrdr
    I am so stoked right now...don't know whether to laugh cry or scream, so I am doing all three, while grinning from ear to ear. WOOOOOHOOOO I cannot believe this. I am typing and crying. GO HAWKS, I kept calling my friends during the game and saying, THE HAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, over and over and over and over and over for like 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it then, and I can't believe it now. WHOOOOOOO GO HAWKS. (can you tell I am a little excited?)
    Did the same thing when the Rams made it in the '99 season.....but it did make for some VERY strange looks at work.....it's all worth it, though. Pure magic. Kind of like winning the lottery, but without winning the lottery, ain't it?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Large Ant,

Yup that was the game, we almost had them. That was a nice town too, first time I had ever been there. I am on a quest to see the Rams play in every stadium in the league. Me and my boy decided to go to St. Louis since we have wrapped up the Western Division and are a little tired of being the outsiders. Where in LA do you live? I'm down here in the OC. I will be going to the San Diego game this year and one in St. Louis as well.

Joe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast