Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Courtney Watson traded to Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    "We shouldn't consider a player our "answer" just because they're available, or signed with another team." -- HUb

Or simply because they have a recognizable name.

Its really the organization, I mean all the guys in the NFL are obviously talented, even if they're 3rd string players. Regardless of how good someone is compared to another, with that being said, its organization, I think it would've been so idiotic for us to even attempt to get TO when he was available, why? Because we have excellent depth in the WR department, but with Defense, we need all the help we can get, so getting an unknown guy is never bad...

P.S. 16, don't argue with Nick, Nick is like...well he's just right all the time lol

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

If you ask me (and nobody has), I don't think you can even make a judgement on who is the better player until each player has had an opportunity to prove themselves.

Who's to say that given the opportunity to play on a regular basis, Chillar won't develop into a solid if not very good LB.

tanus is offline Registered User

i dont know why you guys waste your time, but i must say it makes for some very funny reading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12