Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: Crouch news again...yet another new team

You scared some of us into your way of thinking mok...keep it up and you might get a job :O

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman
    Man, if I knew my sarcasm was going to force the mod's into doing something I would have chosen a lot better action to "force" them into.

Personally, I would have preferred the article to stay in the Rams/Rams related board. I just couldn't ignore the double standard. Bad me.

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    I have little problems talking about Warner Thoey!! The problem is when the discussion takes up an entire board and buries all the current information I and others would like to read and discuss. You have to admit that there was a certain time last year where every post had something to do with Warner and people's frustration with the situation. It got to a point where I would come to the board and all it was a bunch of he said, she said crap. The substance of posts were awful. It was to the point where you had to weed through all the other unrelated issues to get training camp information or current roster stuff.

I really doubt this board is over controlled and I really don't believe you think that. It is just a subject that sits really hard with some people and I do sympathize with that. Take a step back and think of this. You badly want me to see it your way and except what you are saying and feel good about it. Why is it that you are unwilling to except the way I feel and are unable to move on from the issues?? Why is my way and my feelings so wrong??
    Actually Wraith, that's the point. I am really not looking for you to start drinking the kool-aide and believe what I believe. You are a free "spirit" (get it, Wraith, Spirit?) and I respect that. Your way and feelings are not necessarily wrong (Maybe misguided? :redface: kidding) They are just yours. But, your feelings and thoughts can co-exist with my feelings and thoughts on this board. Two sides of a coin? Or maybe two voices in a choir. It is the difference in them that make the whole (the forum) sound better.
    This space for rent...

RamWraith is offline Registered User

It's all good Thoey, and you know that. I just really would like some of these issues with "EX"-players to stop so we can move on and start living a normal life again. SO we are not always having to compare what was, to what is.

Quote Originally Posted by thoey
    Actually Wraith, that's the point. I am really not looking for you to start drinking the kool-aide and believe what I believe. You are a free "spirit" (get it, Wraith, Spirit?) and I respect that. Your way and feelings are not necessarily wrong (Maybe misguided? :redface: kidding) They are just yours. But, your feelings and thoughts can co-exist with my feelings and thoughts on this board. Two sides of a coin? Or maybe two voices in a choir. It is the difference in them that make the whole (the forum) sound better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123