Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Da Bears......

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Da Bears......

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessone View Post
    ROD,

I could not agree more with your summary of the game.

I guess most of the guys here think that Urlacher is the consumate gentleman on the field and never spoke nary a word of smack or ... to any of his opponents. Pleez.:x

From Santa Barbara, lifelong RAMS Fan, Dodgers, Kings and Lakers fan, but live in the big sleazy for about 10 painful years and I have to say the fans down here are pretty fantastic and hospitable considering the fact they have been supporting one of the most woeful teams in all pro. sports.

After katrina, it is nice to see something positive for a community that has suffered sooo much and forgotten by the idiots in dc and the rest of the us.

I guess residing in a state where pelosi and feinstein rule it must be ez to be always negative while being stuck in traffic.

Bush's enthusiasm was not classless like the pats last week in sd. He may have been a little too excited to get his team back into the game but as the scoreboard indicated it does not really matter. He should have been flagged but maybe the refs saw some similiar stuff from da bears that fox did not share ...

Bush's committment to a beleagured community and the examples we see of him in said community form our local media would make it difficult for any objective person to cast stones at him.

I should know as I hate sc and pete carroll as a fan but have come to admire BUSH as a person of good will and a role model for the oppressed children and everone in this community.

It has been AWESOME to observe the energy and excitment that the Saints have generated for this region.

GEAUX PEYTON!
    I agree with you, the saints were the only other team I liked to watch besides the rams because of their high octane offense, they could do it by air or ground, but what I really loved watching was Reggie Bush. I'm tellin you he will be great

Built RAM tough

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    I agree with you, the saints were the only other team I liked to watch besides the rams because of their high octane offense, they could do it by air or ground, but what I really loved watching was Reggie Bush. I'm tellin you he will be great

I think you are right and I know this city has that same hope or feeling for Mr. Bush.

Geaux Peyton!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessone View Post
    Bush's enthusiasm was not classless like the pats last week in sd.
    Your support for the Saints and Reggie Bush is commendable flo, but as far as his enthusiasm not being classless, that's highly debatable.

BigDaddyPace is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Sorry for being picky but when Tampa won their SB Lovie was with us and when we won ours Peter Giunta was our DC ,Lovie was our DC in the SB against the Pats but alas........
    OK, well, if you want to get technical, its "another chance at a ring".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12