Thread: Dante Hall

STLunatic is offline Registered User

Dante Hall

Alright now these past couple days i have been seeing his name all over the internet. The cheifs apparently have placed him on the trading block, and aren't asking for much from what i've been reading. They will take what they can get basically, or just cut him.

My question is, Would you like us to trade a 6th or 7th round pick for Dante Hall?

He would be a huge addition to the team, as we all know are kick returning is weak, plus this would stop all of that drafting Ginn talk which I am clearly against. Just seeing what you guys would think, because i think he would be a perfect fit.

rams2061 Guest

Re: Dante Hall

He hasn't really done much the last few years.

keith m. klink Guest

after using him more as a receiver, he didn't do much., but as our kick ans punp return guy, a 6th or 7th would be fine and would be a good ST adition.

MASSIVE is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    after using him more as a receiver, he didn't do much., but as our kick ans punp return guy, a 6th or 7th would be fine and would be a good ST adition.
    I think you are 100% correct keith on this one. The chiefs were trying to use him more as a receiver and that had an effect on his play on ST but on our roster he could be used soley as our punt/kickoff return guy. Since this is one of are more pressings needs a 6th or 7th would be a steal!
    :l

YOYO is offline Registered User

We should trade for him if the price is right(6th or 7th round)

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

It'd be real nice to have a guy with that kind of explosive potential playing on special teams, and there wouldn't be a lot of pressure for him to contribute as a receiver with so much depth ahead of him. Sounds like it's worth exploring.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by STLunatic View Post
    Alright now these past couple days i have been seeing his name all over the internet. The cheifs apparently have placed him on the trading block, and aren't asking for much from what i've been reading. They will take what they can get basically, or just cut him.

My question is, Would you like us to trade a 6th or 7th round pick for Dante Hall?

He would be a huge addition to the team, as we all know are kick returning is weak, plus this would stop all of that drafting Ginn talk which I am clearly against. Just seeing what you guys would think, because i think he would be a perfect fit.
    If the Chiefs might cut him why trade a pick? Wait it out and see what happens.:r

bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

what kind of price is he thinking he is worth though?? I like dante but lets look at it like this, he is older now, perhaps a younger guy with a cheaper price would be a better choice

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

He's 29.

I'd give up a 6th or 7th round pick for him, absolutely.

bruce4life is online now Registered User

hall would be able to come in and play #4 receiver and be our kick/punt returner, then also it would squash the ted ginn rumor to the rams at 13.... BRING IN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BABY!!!LOL