Varg6 is offline Registered User

Describe the Teams' Fans...

THE RULES:

State the good about the fans and the Bad...Thats it!

...And give them a Rating out of 10...10 being the best, 1 being the worst...

I'll start off...

ST. LOUIS RAMS

The Good

Usually loyal even when the team is down which is tough in the town they're in. Very knowledgeable, polite, kind and very supportive. We're also quite mature and provide in-depth information on our team. I think its safe to say (at least with the Clan...) we're all here for each other, and generally good people...Very fun people but knows whats crossing the boundary and knows when to stop doing the wrong thing...

The Bad

Very critical, one loss is usually the end of the world on the board(s). Can become very negative about everything, and usually gets most of us in a bad mood (the losses). I know that happens for me a lot! It ruins my whole week...We're also way too (moods wise)...hot and cold. One win can be a whole great week, which it should be, but when we do win and start getting momentum and then we lose, we become very negative and generally start up feuding with one another, which I hate! (Even though I've provoked it several times )

Other than that...We're damn good fans...

Rating

9.5/10 for Rams fans!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Re: Describe the Teams' Fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    The Good

Usually loyal even when the team is down which is tough in the town they're in. Very knowledgeable, polite, kind and very supportive. We're also quite mature and provide in-depth information on our team. I think its safe to say (at least with the Clan...) we're all here for each other, and generally good people...Very fun people but knows whats crossing the boundary and knows when to stop doing the wrong thing...

The Bad

Very critical, one loss is usually the end of the world on the board(s). Can become very negative about everything, and usually gets most of us in a bad mood (the losses). I know that happens for me a lot! It ruins my whole week...We're also way too (moods wise)...hot and cold. One win can be a whole great week, which it should be, but when we do win and start getting momentum and then we lose, we become very negative and generally start up feuding with one another, which I hate! (Even though I've provoked it several times )
    To be honest, I think you can apply that to 90% of football fans on the net. There are a few boards that are essentially cesspools, but IMO, that's usually due to issues with the board's staff and how they run things.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard