Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Disappointed with LT on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    You know, I'm under the impression that all the rah rah rah stuff that LT may have done wouldn't have helped the Chargers in the red zone. Call me goofy.
    Okay, you're Goofy.

You are correct, the rah-rah stuff wouldn't have helped, but LT in the lineup in the red zone definitely would have. I'm convinced that if the Chargers have their top three healthy and in the lineup, they win that game.

Faithful Rams fan since 1968

RamOfDenmark Guest

Re: Disappointed with LT on Sunday

I normally really like LT, but on this one I have to agree with his detractors. He just looked soft. Now I don't know what exactly was wrong with him, but it looked like he was able to play to me. It's a championship game for crying out loud, if you're not going to play hurt now then when? Normally I can understand guys doing the safe thing and staying out when they're hurt if the game isn't important, but in a game like this you have to give it your all.

I believe LT would have made a difference, especially in the red zone, even if he was a little banged up - as long as he could go 80% full speed or something he'd still be worth having on the field and it looked to me like he was able to do that. As people have been saying at the very least if he couldn't play he *has* to show more spirit than he did and try and help out his replacements - he has a great eye for the game he should be able to give them some advice and get the team pumped up.

If Tomlinson was on my team I'd be extremely disappointed and after watching this I have to call into question his desire to win. I cannot imagine Marshall Faulk or any other top RB just sitting there staring like LT in a game like that. Very disappointing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12