1st & Goal is offline Registered User

Does the Browns/Broncos trade change anything?

With the trade between these two filing needs for each team. Does this change the draft at all. Browns pick in front of us and many think QB is the pick for them. Broncos are after us and looked like DL was their need, which has been filled with the trade and recent FA signings. Trade allows Browns to fill a big need but I don't think it changes the need for a QB. Their trade with Seahawks for Dilfer, was a finger in the dike. My concern is Denver trading up now. Not sure what there biggest need would be DL. :ramlogo:

"I was the originator of smack. Some guys rattle with smack; with other guys it rolls right off their shoulders like nothing. "
    -Deacon Jones

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Does the Browns/Broncos trade change anything?

The Browns could probably use some defensive line help, but I'm not sure there's an end or tackle worth of the third overall pick. I think they're actually in a prime position to trade down because, at third overall, teams who want one of the elite receivers or running backs could trade into that spot and grab them, not to mention one of the corners or Derrick Johnson.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

rammiser is offline Registered User

Re: Does the Browns/Broncos trade change anything?

I just can't believe that teams around the NFL still think that the rb's denver has are good. Denvers system makes these guys better than they really are yet team after team trades for them. Droughns will do nothing in Cleveland, I just don't see why the NFL teams keep falling for it. Portis may be the only good one and even his year wasnt great, but the Skins may have had a lot to do with that.

GO RAMS RE-TOOL FOR 05 :ramlogo: