Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thoey is offline Registered User

Re: Don't bet against Warner.....

The truth is out there AV... Sometimes you just have to look really hard to find it.

This space for rent...

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You guys make me laugh. You come here and whine about everything, and then think you'll be taken seriously when you criticize me or other Mods. You are comic relief, at best.

Of course, the comic relief rarely recognizes that they serve that role.

thoey is offline Registered User

Seems we were here talking football, okay they were talking, I was reading, until certain people came and interrupted that train of thought. Oh, they were Mods? Maybe I shouldn't say anything...
    This space for rent...

moklerman Guest

Don't bother THoey, InstigatorRam is obviously far superior to those of us who don't find him funny. I mean, he's a moderator. You have to...well, nothing really to have that title, but he's a moderator. I find it amusing that the court jester is calling everyone else his entertainment.

Yodude is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Its good you've finally decided to come clean, Yodude. I agree that if you stopped belittling and insulting people by referring to their humor as "witless" or labeling them as having an "inferiority complex," this board would be a better place. Hopefully, now that you realize your shortcomings and how they are negatively impacting the board, you'll find a way to improve.
    OK...I'll see your

Quote Originally Posted by Yodude
    I agree that if you stopped belittling and insulting people by referring to their humor as "witless" or labeling them as having an "inferiority complex,"
    .....and I'll raise you.....

You are comic relief, at best.
    Of course, the comic relief rarely recognizes that they serve that role.
    Well, I'm sure there's plenty of room in Mok's NERFBALL Club.*
    Newly Expatriated Ram Fan Becoming Arizona Loving Loyalist Club.
    You'd have to get a sense of humor first.
    Sorry I confused you. Next time I'll type slower.
    Boy, there really seems to be a reading comprehension problem on this board.
    Mok is the consummate fair weather fan.
    Thoey, you need to sit in a quiet room and read Mok's post again. Slowly. Use a dictionary if there are words you don't understand. Ask a friend to explain the parts that you can't comprehend.
    If you can't see that, you're either illiterate……
    If you still don't get it, I'll presume you're hopeless.
    Oh, come now, Mok. Don't punk out now. You were making such progress. You're a "fan" but not a "supporter." What in Holy Hell is that supposed to mean... other than that (as I stated) you are a fair weather fan. Would you prefer the term "fair weather supporter"?
    You're a naysayer
    Mok's apparently in a category all his own. The "Ram fans who don't support the Rams and hope they lose to the Cardinals" category.
    Mok, I wish you well in your Warner-supporting-unenthusiastic-Ram-fandom-on-hold status.

And, of course, for the icing on the cake.....see the attached picture below. How's that for irony. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit offended by what the picture stands for, as I don't have a single religious bone in my body. However, I find it to be the ultimate hypocrisy for the person who was screaming anti-semeticism last year during his arguments with atchrisram, to post that picture.

You might have some people fooled with your "I'm only joking" drivel, but there are those that read you like a 10 cent novel.

As a moderator, you should be exactly like the name implies...moderate. Not antagonistic, belittling or insulting. Take a look in the mirror dude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't bet against Warner.....-christian.jpg  
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Wow. Just what I always wanted: a cyber-stalker (I don't even want to know how much time you spent cutting and pasting for that post).

As for the picture, if you read the thread, it was in response to a post in which someone (can't remember who - I'm sure you'll look it up) said that they thought Warner would "go to the Lions." The picture was merely a response to that unintended play on words.

How that equates to anti-semitism, I have no idea.

Maybe you should just calm down, Yodude.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Ok on the count of three YoDude and AV will come out of their not so neutral corners and actually shake hands.

It is ok to critize Warner and every other RAMS player.

It is ok to root for Warner even though he plays in our division.

It is not ok to root for Warner to the point that you want HIM to beat our RAMS. If that is the case try moving to the redbirds board.

READY BREAK!

See I can moderate and farterate at the same time :tongue:

PS atc just ain't right unless your into the real right wring religion :redface: and we all are entitled to our opinions! :confused:

PSS Easy Yodude or you might sport that NEGATIVE rating :tongue:
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Wow. Just what I always wanted: a cyber-stalker (I don't even want to know how much time you spent cutting and pasting for that post).
    Don't flatter yourself, your not that cute. If I ever do become a stalker, I would hope I pick a female with a little less facial hair than your sporting on your current sig pic.

As for the cutting and pasting..it took all of 5 minutes..as your stream of insults were readily available from a mere 2 threads. I'm sure if I was a little more motivated I could have filled volumes.

As for the picture, if you read the thread, it was in response to a post in which someone (can't remember who - I'm sure you'll look it up) said that they thought Warner would "go to the Lions." The picture was merely a response to that unintended play on words.

How that equates to anti-semitism, I have no idea.
    You are confused. Why would I accuse someone Jewish of being anti-semetic. What I was saying was that during your neverending fued with atc you accused him of being anti-semetic. Based on that, I thought it was funny that you would post such a picture...I totally understood the context, just thought it was kind of ironic.

Anyway, I don't want to continue this silly pissing contest. My whole point of the post, which I'm sure you got just chose to ignore, was that as a moderator you shouldn't be abusing posters who might not agree with you.

If your main motivation for being on a forum is to stir the pot, don't be surprised when every now and then someone snatches the wooden spoon from your hands and smacks you on the head with it.

Peace!
    Last edited by Yodude; -03-11-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodude
    Its all going to be okay, Yo. Just chill.

See the edit...I actually wasn't done but hit the the submit button by accident.

Make no mistake... atc made anti-semitic remarks. He repeatedly posted his "the Jews killed Jesus" opinions and the like.

My posting of a classical painting depicting a historical event that happened to mirror the "going to the lions" post is not the equivalent of what atc posted, no matter how badly you want it to be so you can accuse me of hypocracy.

This thread is now going to be closed. I think all will agree that it has long since ran its course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123