The Shredder Guest

DT Ryan Sims traded from KC to Tampa Bay

Goodbye you PoS. This was by far the worst 1st round draft pick KC has ever had outside of Todd Blackledge and Trezelle Jenkins. Not only am I surprised that anyone wanted him to being with, I'm surprised we even got something for him. I would have traded him away for a 20pk of Bud Light to be honest.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: DT Ryan Sims traded from KC to Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Goodbye you PoS. This was by far the worst 1st round draft pick KC has ever had outside of Todd Blackledge and Trezelle Jenkins. Not only am I surprised that anyone wanted him to being with, I'm surprised we even got something for him. I would have traded him away for a 20pk of Bud Light to be honest.
    And let's not forget Sylvester(The Cat) Morris: of course he blew out his knee and has somewhat of an excuse. Just what did ya'll get for Simsy anyway?
    BTW does "PoS" stand for "positively outstanding stud"?

WHAT SAY YE?

The Shredder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    And let's not forget Sylvester(The Cat) Morris: of course he blew out his knee and has somewhat of an excuse. Just what did ya'll get for Simsy anyway?
    BTW does "PoS" stand for "positively outstanding stud"?

WHAT SAY YE?
    LOL positvely outstanding stud. Thats really funny.

SLY can go in that group as well. But we gave alot away to trade up to the 6th spot for Sims and passed on John Henderson. It says an undisclosed draft pick so I'm guessing something along the lines of a 6th rounder or perhaps a conditional pick or something. I am glad as hell we got anything for him really and I'm more than surprised that someone actually wants him. I would have traded him away for a 20 pk of beer in all honesty.
    Last edited by The Shredder; -05-01-2007 at 06:51 PM.

SLY can go in that group as well. But we gave alot away to trade up to the 6th spot for Sims and passed on John Henderson. It says an undisclosed draft pick so I'm guessing something along the lines of a 6th rounder or perhaps a conditional pick or something. I am glad as hell we got anything for him really and I'm more than surprised that someone actually wants him. I would have traded him away for a 20 pk of beer in all honesty.
    I feel your pain. All you gotta do is substitute Damoine Lewis or Jimmy (Dead) Kennedy's name for Sims and we know exactly how you feel. BTW the Rams passed on players like Marcus Stroud, Casey Hampton, Nate Clements and Ty Warren to get our unDynamic Duo. Go figure.

WHAT SAY YE?

itsguud is offline Registered User

Beer comes in 20pks where your from? Interesting. I'd take one of those for Kennedy!

The Shredder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    Beer comes in 20pks where your from? Interesting. I'd take one of those for Kennedy!

I live in Columbia, MO. You don't have 20pk of Bud Light bottles from where you're from?

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I feel your pain. All you gotta do is substitute Damoine Lewis or Jimmy (Dead) Kennedy's name for Sims and we know exactly how you feel. BTW the Rams passed on players like Marcus Stroud, Casey Hampton, Nate Clements and Ty Warren to get our unDynamic Duo. Go figure.

WHAT SAY YE?
    i think Kris Jenkins was taken in the second round in 2001 when we drafted Lewis and Pickett also

imagine a defensive pairing of Jenkins and Stroud!

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

WHAT SAY YE?
    Don't forget Troy Polamalu.

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    i think Kris Jenkins was taken in the second round in 2001 when we drafted Lewis and Pickett also

imagine a defensive pairing of Jenkins and Stroud!
    Spot on,Tomahawk.....Man this is painful!!

WHAT SAY YE?