throwback week

RamsFan16 Guest

Easiest Schedules next year.

Vikings | Have fourth easiest 2006 schedule
    Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:12:52 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have the fourth easiest 2006 schedule based on their opponent's winning percentage of .457. Part of the reason for the low percentage is the Vikings play in the NFC North. Another reason is the NFC division they're matched up with next year is the NFC West.

Seahawks | Have third easiest 2006 schedule
    Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:14:53 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Seattle Seahawks have the third easiest 2006 schedule based on their opponent's winning percentage of .457. Part of the reason for the low percentage is the Seahawks play in the NFC West. Another reason is the NFC division they're matched up with next year is the NFC North.

Packers | Have second easiest 2006 schedule
    Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:10:38 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Green Bay Packers have the second easiest 2006 schedule based on their opponent's winning percentage of .449. Part of the reason for the low percentage is the Packers play in the NFC North. Another reason is the NFC division they're matched up with next year is the NFC West.

Bears | Have easiest 2006 schedule
    Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:09:41 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Chicago Bears have the easiest 2006 schedule based on their opponent's winning percentage of .445. Part of the reason for the low percentage is the Bears play in the NFC North. Another reason is the NFC division they're matched up with next year is the NFC West.

The Bears should and probrably will make the playoffs. Thought this was kind of interesting.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Easiest Schedules next year.

How did the Rams rate on this years schedule? From what I have seen, we have 6 "easy" games, and 10 tough ones...

jkramsfan Guest

we lost to the niners twice this year, there are no "easy" games for the rams.maybe i would say winnable games but not easy.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

anyway we have to wait until at least after the draft. regretfully I believe our division will become a tough one. The whiners will have a qb settled down, probably a good RB from the draft and a better defense. The hawks, if they don't loose any players to the FA will have over 10 wins, and you never know what can happen in the desert

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I think the better question here is. What constitutes an easy schedule. How can someone say 6 months to the start of the season that any won team is tougher than the other. With today's NFL, teams turn on a drop of a dime.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

well said "RW" remember on any sunday

Seehawkrun Guest

I agree with RW. Just look at this season. I'm sure coming into the year a lot of people thought there'd be easy games against the Giants, Bears, Bengals, Panthers, Redskins. (none were above .500 in 04)

And man look for those tough games against the Packers, Eagles and Jets. (all were in the playoffs in 04)

Point is, it's way too early to tell which teams have the "easy" schedules or not.
    Last edited by Seehawkrun; -01-31-2006 at 11:25 AM.