rams#1 Guest

Edge and the Cards.

Look guys I don't see how in the world people think that just because they got edge that there O-line will all of the sudden be better. they are counting on 2 rookies to get the job done, I dont see it happening for them. The cardinals are an overrated organization and will always be just the cards nothing more nothing less. that is just my opinion.

-god bless :ramlogo:

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Edge and the Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1
    Look guys I don't see how in the world people think that just because they got edge that there O-line will all of the sudden be better. they are counting on 2 rookies to get the job done, I dont see it happening for them. The cardinals are an overrated organization and will always be just the cards nothing more nothing less. that is just my opinion.

-god bless :ramlogo:
    You're totally right. This is what I thought as well. Everyone is raving about the Cardinals and how great they'll be. This is what happens when you sign a big name player. It doesn't mean that much when you have a terrible o-line, and you sign an excellent RB...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

rams#1 Guest

Hey that's the nfl for you.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

I laugh every time I hear that the Cards will be a good team, finish second in the NFC West, challenge for a wild card spot. I just sends me into a fit of laughter and I cackle uncontrollably for a solid 15 minutes.
    I mean, seriously, they are the Cardinals. They have been horrible for years, and now that they have Edge, they are supposed to be good. I'll buy that as soon as you tell me which hole Edge is supposed to run through. Cause he isn't going to see many holes in that O-line this year. They said the same thing about JJ Arrington last year, and Marcel Shipp and Emmitt Smith the year before that. The Cards O-line looks up at sub-par, and they will continue to until they realize that you need continuuty on the O-line and you need to build it before you create the rest of your offense. They did it 100% backwards. And for that, I laugh at them.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

rams#1 Guest

exactly! that is the truth and im sticking with it.

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

Everyone tries to pick the next year's rags-to-riches story. EVENTUALLY the Cards will do well, and so eventually someone will be right by picking them, But by the time it eventually happens, there will have been many cycles of "oops, what were we thinking."