BoomGoesTheDynamite! Guest

EJ Dome: 7th worst in the NFL?!

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: EJ Dome: 7th worst in the NFL?!

That is dumb... Dang

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheDynamite!
    This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but the video your user name and avatar are based on is priceless.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

When are the Rams going to get a new stadium? Domes are getting out of style like leg warmers and saying "wazzup!"

If Seattle can have an outdoor stadium, why can't St. Louis? Obviously it would be a welcomed addition to the city, team, and fan experience. I don't know if any of you have been in any of the newer stadiums in the league, but they are extremely nice. Compared to a dome, it's an entirely different experience. IMO football was meant to be played outdoors on real grass. The EJD is fine, but there is no comparison. Playing outside in the elements is awesome. Hopefully the Rams will get a new one sooner or later. Heck, if the Cardinals can get one built, why can't the Rams?

I do however find it funny that everybody is always saying that the NFC West is the worst in the league. Apparently they think the same about the West's stadiums. SF at 30t, STL at 25th, and ARI at 18th. Ouch. Seattle the exception with their new Stadium they just built ranked 1st overall. The Cardinals will probably shoot up the list when they get their new stadium in 2006. Where is the love for the West?! Talk about east coast bias. Ha ha ha.
    Last edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite!; -09-05-2005 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but the video your user name and avatar are based on is priceless.
    Yes it is. If anybody out there hasn't seen it, stop whatever you are doing and click this link.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sportsnews.html
    Hilarious stuff. If you pay attention, you'll notice that many sportscenter guys and play by play guys use "Boom goes the dynamite" in reference to this guy. Good stuff.

rawkhrdr Guest

San Francisco and Arizona are ranked at teh bottom because they simply are the worst stadiums in the league. Arizona plays in a college stadium that is consistently empty with no luxuries and the place is just old. SF plays a the old Candlestick, now called Monster or 3com or whatever they are calling it nowadays. The winds off the bay make it hard to play their and make it even worse to be a fan and sit there. Even though they are in California, you constantly see fans is sweaters and heavy coats there, in September and October. Plus, the place is falling apart. Never been to the EJ dome, but it is a dome, and domes should rank near the bottom because they are a dome. The Hawks had to endure playing in a dome for 20 some years, and the Kingdome was definitely one of the worst places ever to watch or see a gae, just plain horrible. THe new field is absolutley outstanding, although, I don't know how it rated above Lambeau, which is just gorgeous. and has absolutely no bad seats in the whole place.

jkramsfan Guest

i have been to ejd many times,i love the place and its only 10 years old, it will be some time before the rams get a new stadium.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I've been to Gillette stadium home of the Patriots, Rich stadium home of the Bills and the Meadowlands where the Jets and Giants play. They are all nice in their own way except for the freezing temperatures. I'll take a dome any day, especially the Edward Jones Dome !

Obviously I'm a fair weather fan. :drunk: :1:

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Texas Stadium is ranked 15th, That's a joke, Cowboys are getting a new stadium in a year or 2. Texas stadium should down near the bottom of the list. I've been there a few times, the best things:tongue: about that stadium are the parties going on outside before the game !

talkstoangels61 Guest

and the cheerleaders!

gap Guest

In other words:

My team doesn't have a chance to win there without paying the officials a little extra jack, so I hate the place.

I bet the old turf, THAT IS NO LONGER THERE, added to the lower ranking.

gap LOL