Thread: ESPN Questions

methodical_reaction is offline Registered User

ESPN Questions

There were some questions asked last night on Sportscenter that I wanted more discussion on and I thought that I would pose them to this educated group. Please tell me what you think.

Which team in the NFC is the better team at 5-4, Eagles/Cowboys/Panthers/Falcons?

I honestly feel that the Panthers pose the biggest threat, the ground game has been lacking in production but Keyshawn and Steve have proven that they have broad enough shoulders to carry that team. They also seem to play with a sense of nearing a turning point, they play like they are waiting to explode at any moment. I hate Carolina, by virtue of living near Atlanta, but I cannot deny the potential of this Panthers team. Your thoughts?

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: ESPN Questions

Sorry, can't speak to that, but thought I would add the following. On ESPN radio's Mike and Mike this morning, their last of five questions was "which NFC 4 and 5 team (GB, MIN, RAMS, SF) will make it to the playoffs. Both Mike Golic and "Stink" picked the RAMS due to the weak division.

:x
    This space for rent...

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: ESPN Questions

Quote Originally Posted by methodical_reaction View Post
    There were some questions asked last night on Sportscenter that I wanted more discussion on and I thought that I would pose them to this educated group. Please tell me what you think.

Which team in the NFC is the better team at 5-4, Eagles/Cowboys/Panthers/Falcons?

I honestly feel that the Panthers pose the biggest threat, the ground game has been lacking in production but Keyshawn and Steve have proven that they have broad enough shoulders to carry that team. They also seem to play with a sense of nearing a turning point, they play like they are waiting to explode at any moment. I hate Carolina, by virtue of living near Atlanta, but I cannot deny the potential of this Panthers team. Your thoughts?
    Great question, very hard to answer. Other than the Falcons, which I would rank 4th of the group. You never know which Michael Vick is going to show up. My opinion is the Panthers are the best with the Cowboys a very close 2nd. Jake Delhomme has the experience edge over Romo of the Cowboys. Cowboys have better running backs than the Panthers. Wr and defenses are equal in my opinion.

So to make a long story short...Panthers