LA Rammer is offline Registered User

ESPN & Sportcenter Makes Me Mad

This idiotik coverage of the Patsys is making me sick!!! I can't watch the latest scores without "TOM BRADY" with his stupid hats on my TV!

When the GSOT was hitting on all cylinders you rarely heard about the numbers Warner was putting up...Biased coverage!!! I'm watching other games and instead of covering the game, we see Fat Madden talking nonstop about Belicheat and Company!!!

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: ESPN & Sportcenter Makes Me Mad

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    This idiotik coverage of the Patsys is making me sick!!! I can't watch the latest scores without "TOM BRADY" with his stupid hats on my TV!

When the GSOT was hitting on all cylinders you rarely heard about the numbers Warner was putting up...Biased coverage!!! I'm watching other games and instead of covering the game, we see Fat Madden talking nonstop about Belicheat and Company!!!
    I agree, heres a team that was caught cheating,(how big a deal it was is up to you) but still it was cheating and they treat them like royalty,it makes me sick, I hope they go undefeated until the Super Bowl and then get smoked by the NFC.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: ESPN & Sportcenter Makes Me Mad

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I hope they go undefeated until the Super Bowl and then get smoked by the NFC.
    Not me, I hope they get their one loss vs. Miami! How's that for the record books.

Then in the first round... just seconds left, game on the line, in the snow. One of Tom Brady's famous last minute drives to win the game is in place and then... Tom Brady gets hit as he is releasing the ball "fumble"! Recovered by the Steelers! Gets reviewed upstairs, since it can only be reviewed that way within 2 minutes, towards end of regulation. It is believed that it was an incomplete pass. Ahhh the old famous "tuck" rule.

Foxboro is in silence...then the ref comes with the decision. The quarterback clearly lost the ball and since he was not "really" in the act of throwing the ruling on the field stands. First down Steelers. GAME OVER!

STEELERS defensive players run into the Patsys endzone lay down and make beautiful little angels in the snow.

It is reported that Brady got hurt on the play with a career ending groin injury.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8