Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    PHAT-MONEY Guest

    Francis St.Paul?

    Whatever Happend To Good Ol Francis. I for no irrelevant reason at all started thinking about him. is he Playing Arena or CFL, Or is he just out of Football All Together

    :\:l:\


  2. #2
    moloch41 Guest

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    I think he's hanging out with Frank Stams, Mark Boutte, Tim Lester, and TJ Rubley.

  3. #3
    tomahawk247's Avatar
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    i remember him being a terrible WR for the Rams on, IIRC, Madden 03

  4. #4
    Drew Guest

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    he was terrible in real life to tomahawk!

    i would say he`s got Warner`s old grocery shop gig but he`d probably get cut from there for dropping the goods to!

  5. #5
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    Oh I don't know, some of the pro scouts on this board will probably have him ranked right up there with Randy Moss just because he wore a Rams uni.

  6. #6
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,050
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    He fights crime in Flint, Michigan as the masked vigilante known as "Hasbeeno."

  7. #7
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    he was terrible in real life to tomahawk!

    i would say he`s got Warner`s old grocery shop gig but he`d probably get cut from there for dropping the goods to!
    Paper or Plastic?....

  8. #8
    RAMarkable is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,116
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    um...was it Francis St.Paul or Paul St.Francis? Somebody help me I can't stand the suspense!

    WHAT SAY YE?

  9. #9
    Drew Guest

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    um...was it Francis St.Paul or Paul St.Francis? Somebody help me I can't stand the suspense!

    WHAT SAY YE?
    Francis st.Paul .....i went digging and he is currently an offensive assistant for N.A.U...(North Arizona university)...after leaving the NFL in 2004,in all he was on the roster of 4 teams in his 3 years in the NFL, (Rams,Steelers,Panthers & Jaguars)



    cant wait to hear which other "nugget" of our past will be brought up next!

  10. #10
    Drew Guest

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Paper or Plastic?....
    lol....ah poor man...his dream ended in tatters and now he`s getting it on Clanram !

    never mind franny,god loves a "trier"!

  11. #11
    PHAT-MONEY Guest

    Re: Francis St.Paul?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Francis st.Paul .....i went digging and he is currently an offensive assistant for N.A.U...(North Arizona university)...after leaving the NFL in 2004,in all he was on the roster of 4 teams in his 3 years in the NFL, (Rams,Steelers,Panthers & Jaguars)



    cant wait to hear which other "nugget" of our past will be brought up next!
    Jacoby Shepherd. Courtland Bullard. i liked both of those guys, but they never panned out to become what i thought they would.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. -02-07-2008, 09:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •