BigGameMN Guest

Giants imploding, Lose to Titans

My goodness, the Giants are really going down. Did you guys see the implosion today vs the Titans? Up 21-0 in the 4th quarter and lose to a rookie QB? That was the largest 4th Quarter comeback ever for a rookie QB by the way. But the larger point is that of the Giants season. It seems every week another player is coming out and saying how they got out coached, starting with last year in the playoffs.

And then there's Eli Manning. I went to school with Eli at Ole Miss and saw almost all his games, and I really thought he might be better than Peyton. He did so much with inferior talent, and Peyton had all the tools to win a Nation Championship but couldn't get it done. But looking at Eli in the pros, it just seems like he's lost out there. His body language is terrible on the field and that has to rub off on the other players. Talk about a season falling apart.....
    Last edited by BigGameMN; -11-27-2006 at 02:56 AM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Giants imploding, Lose to Titans

Living in Massachusetts I have alot of friends that are Giants fans. 2 of them run the Giants fan club, President and Vice president. I can tell you they are mortified. Seem to complain alot about Eli's inconsistencies.

The good news for us Rams fans are that the Giants are in turmoil with the coach and all the injuries. The Eagles lost McNabb. The Falcons are in a tail spin. The Panthers lost to the Redskins and we beat the Whiners. Suddenly we have a new life. How sweet it is..... :r